Its Offical Miami Fans: Coker got Fired! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Offical Miami Fans: Coker got Fired!

He will coach the bowl game if we are invited to one.

Our defensive cord. will probably coach the bowl game.

This is the best news I've heard in a long *** time though! Thank God!

59-15, a National Championship, a national titles game loss (which should have been a win), 3-2 in bowl games, 3 BCS bowls, and a ton of first round draft picks. Now listen guys, I know Coker had a lot of success with Butch's guys but I still smell a bum rap here!

UF Fin Kat said:
everything you just said was accomplished with butch davis's players.
:yeahthat:

this is a great day in Hurricane Nation..hopefully we can find a coach thats great..Bob Stoops is a rumor down here now..him,Spurrier,Greg at Rutgers..i hope its one of those 3 guys :yes:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
59-15, a National Championship, a national titles game loss (which should have been a win), 3-2 in bowl games, 3 BCS bowls, and a ton of first round draft picks. Now listen guys, I know Coker had a lot of success with Butch's guys but I still smell a bum rap here!
Coker had to go but your right it is kinda funny how that resumé is deemed totally unnaceptable by a teams fanbase

305TillIDie said:

this is a great day in Hurricane Nation..hopefully we can find a coach thats great..Bob Stoops is a rumor down here now..him,Spurrier,Greg at Rutgers..i hope its one of those 3 guys :yes:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

305TillIDie said:

It's never a great day when you fire a coach. :shakeno: :shakeno:

It always sets the program back

@@@ said:
Coker had to go but your right it is kinda funny how that resumé is deemed totally unnaceptable by a teams fanbase
he wasnt fired for that resume..he was fired because the program was headed in the wrong direction...

Coker's record since 2001

2001- 12-0
2002- 12-1
2003- 11-2
2004- 9-3
2005- 9-3
2006- 6-6

Miami loses to LSU 40-3

that tell you right there..Miami needed a CHANGE...his record gotten worst every year

those was butch kids he won with btw

Back
Top Bottom