IT'S OFFICIAL: Oronde's Back! / Roster Moves | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IT'S OFFICIAL: Oronde's Back! / Roster Moves

OG Story

Actually you guys should give Kudos to Ethan Skolnick ofthe Sun Setninel for breaking the story last night....

This freakin guy is bye far the best writer in South Florida when it comes to the Dolphins. I recently caught him on the radio. He does a weekly segment on a new sports station in Miami 940 Fox Sports WRFX.

He's on the afternoon show hosted bye George Sedano

The show is from 5-7 pm Skolnick comes on at 6pm EST every Wednesday.

I've been listening to the show for a few months now and without a doubt these 2 guys despite not being on the Dolphins flagship have their finger on the pulse of the fins and get all the low down.

hope you guys get to hear Ethan.

Re: OG Story

Originally posted by dolphinluvr13
Actually you guys should give Kudos to Ethan Skolnick ofthe Sun Setninel for breaking the story last night....

This freakin guy is bye far the best writer in South Florida when it comes to the Dolphins. I recently caught him on the radio. He does a weekly segment on a new sports station in Miami 940 Fox Sports WRFX.

I've been listening to the show for a few months now and without a doubt these 2 guys despite not being on the Dolphins flagship have their finger on the pulse of the fins and get all the low down.

I listen to him all the time and read his articles. He's a great writer and it's obvious he knows the game well. Dan LeBetard is my favorite writer in south Florida though.

Re: OG Story

Originally posted by dolphinluvr13

Thanks, Ethan. ;) :lol:

Halleluhah! Even if OG is out of shape it won't affect his XXXL hands that are much needed. Keep him underneath until he builds his stamina. I'm feeling good again!

Re: Re: OG Story

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Thanks, Ethan. ;) :lol:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing Astro... Either its Ethan himself, or a close friend or relative..

Originally posted by Samphin
So is OG going to be playing LT? :lol:

Well hey,

Fiedler, Ricky, Konrad, Double C, Gadsden, and McMike DID put up points last year. But then again, the OLine played much better. :yell:

He is a great signing no doubt for us. Run him in the slot where he began his career with Tolver and McKnight on and off on the outside.

I don't see much upside with this move b/c the OG that played last year was dropping 3rd down passes just like our current #2s. However, at this point I don't see any downside, so I hope he comes in and converts a ton of 3rd downs for us.

We didn't seem to have any problems converting third downs when JF was QB.....:escape:

Back
Top Bottom