IT'S OFFICIAL: Oronde's Back! / Roster Moves | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IT'S OFFICIAL: Oronde's Back! / Roster Moves

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
or we could put tolver in, give a few young guys a chance

I'd agree with you if we were 4-6 insead of 6-4. If we have any shot of going anywhere, we need some experience in the offense. Green receivers, leaky offensive line and iffy QB play spells disaster in my book.

Well for me it all comes down to the shape OG is in. if he can come in and play like he has 2-3 years ago then great. it was a great move.. I just feel like we are gonna see more of the OG we saw in training camp. or more like a carter thing over again.

Originally posted by zachseau13
You know Jim Jensen did not run a fast 40 time either but all that he did was move the chains on third down.

For that matter Keith Byars and Bruce Hardy were never known for their speed but they were automatic on 3rd down as well.

OK then line him up as a tight end or a fullback. If your playing reciever you shouldnt need a sun dial for your 40.

Originally posted by Disnardo
According to the Hearald this morning, OG is ready to contribute some, but, not a whole game.

Sources said that some of the Dolphin staff and players have been talking to DW on signing him.

He should be signed today, according to the article..

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Third downs would suffice!!! :lol:

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
He knows the offense? he was in this offense what, 3 months? I really don't like this move, but hopefully some of you are right.

Last year too?? ;) (part of it anyway)

Originally posted by WestPhish

I'd agree with you if we were 4-6 insead of 6-4. If we have any shot of going anywhere, we need some experience in the offense. Green receivers, leaky offensive line and iffy QB play spells disaster in my book.

Exactly. We're a team trying to make a playoff run. Young guys like Kendall Newson look promising, but we can't afford a crucial rookie mistake here and there. We need experience.

I know that I'm going to sound like the outkast here but DT has had some shi*** balls thrown to him and so I feel that he didn't really get a fair shake in this offense. Everyone's calling for his release, but how can one not produce if the ball that's being thrown goes 20 yards over your head?

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

OK then line him up as a tight end or a fullback. If your playing reciever you shouldnt need a sun dial for your 40.

Yeah you're right. If a guy can't run a 4.3 40 then he's useless. :rolleyes:

The 40 is overrated. There are plenty of WR's who don't blow up the 40, and they just flat out make plays. It's ridiculous to make that kind of statement when OG has been so productive for us. O.J. McDuffie wasn't that fast either was he?

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Yeah you're right. If a guy can't run a 4.3 40 then he's useless. :rolleyes:

The 40 is overrated. There are plenty of WR's who don't blow up the 40, and they just flat out make plays. It's ridiculous to make that kind of statement when OG has been so productive for us. O.J. McDuffie wasn't that fast either was he?

yeah but when griese can beat you in the 40 it is pretty bad.

I am so happy OG is back! This is who we needed and this is who I have stuck with even since last year. Where is MDFINFAN now....??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom