Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp

Bigbucks24 said:
And you are only 25. Because I'm a little older *cough* does this make my opinion anymore valid than yours? Should I be saying you are wrong because you haven't been through what I have? How about wait until you are 40 and then let's see if you feel the same?
Actually, no, I'm not 25....pretty hard to make a smart, sarcastic comment out of the blue toward someone when your first line of the whammy is incorrect and the information was right infront of you and you couldn't read it.

How about you not only do some research on the comment you are being smart on, but also refrain from being a disgruntled older person from KANSAS before you chime into a thread to specifically attack a person's statement completely unrelated to football or the topic ;)

Har har, I love it.

Schleprock said:
Actually, no, I'm not 25....pretty hard to make a smart, sarcastic comment out of the blue toward someone when your first line of the whammy is incorrect and the information was right infront of you and you couldn't read it.

How about you not only do some research on the comment you are being smart on, but also refrain from being a disgruntled older person from KANSAS before you chime into a thread to specifically attack a person's statement completely unrelated to football or the topic ;)

Har har, I love it.

He could have just said this. Shlep, there might just be a lot of people out there that are 18 years old, and they might just be already wiser, and smarter than you at near 30, or me at 40..... :tongue:

go ricky! :) w/ brown we have by the far the most dangerous backfield in the nfl. linehan has got to be salivating drawing up plays for the two of them in the backfield at the same time. all the possible mismatches and audibles. this and saban might be the moves that makes me go and get a direct tv. it might take a year for the players to get all the plays and the new offense and defense down so i'll try not to get to excited. but after that i think both will be top 10 units. no more wanny ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. thank you.
i really think ricky will be a better player now that he has had time off to heal and reflect. not to mention all the yoga and healthy living choices. add that w/ a much better coaching philosophy plus a houck coached line and i personally expect 1500 yards a year, easy. and that is only because brown is going to get 1200-1500 combined passing and running yards. wooo hooooo!
if williams is commited i think saban will run williams and brown much like auburn did. i can't wait for the 1st time brown goes from a back field formation then slides all the way to a wideout. then burns whoever gets mismatched on him for a long bomb. our offense is going to go from a pinto to hand-crafted astin-martin. i'm going home right now to smoke a bong load in ricky's honor.

Bigbucks24 said:
Yeah! Winning is the only thing. Lie, steal and cheat. That's what I tell my kids. Play dirty. Break the rules. The only thing that matters is winning! Dam what's right and what's wrong.

Man, I hope we aren't raising a bunch of kids to think this way. Because if they think this way in sports, they will think this way in life.

And BTW, I try to teach my kids right from wrong...on the playing field and in life. I hope all of you guys are being the role model for your kids on this issue and not leaving it to Ricky.

Where did I say winning is the "only" thing? I just said that any win the NFL is tough. And where did I say Play dirty or break the rules??? Your twisting what I wrote...you obviously didn't read what I said later about the role model issue, and trust me, Ricky is "not" a role model to my kids.
And BTW, I teach my kids right from wrong as well...as a matter of fact, I'll teach my kids any way I dam well please.

hey this is off topic, but i remember that someone on this board had a south park version of ricky in their avatar or sig before he retired, anyone know where i can get that?

Back
Top Bottom