It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians

Irish Phin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Today is the day I have been waiting for since the season ended last year. It's time for Indians baseball. Here's a shout out to the Cleveland Indians and all Indians Phins fans on this board!!!!:happydrin :dance: :drinkers:

Today is the day I have been waiting for since the season ended last year. It's time for Indians baseball. Here's a shout out to the Cleveland Indians and all Indians Phins fans on this board!!!!:happydrin :dance: :drinkers:
great day indeed. And a nice start to the season. Play like this all year long Tribe and we will be the champs :cooldude:

This is just my luck. I stumbled into 4 great tickets for the Tribe's opener on Friday and the weather is going to go all to crap. High around 34 and a chance of snow. I have been to one other home opener and the temps were in the 20's for that one. I'm gonna stop getting tickets to the openers cause my luck just sucks. I wouldn't mind this weather if I was going to a Browns game but this is just nuts for baseball.

Jeremy Sowers should be a Red but he went to college when the Reds drafted him in the first round:fire:

This is just my luck. I stumbled into 4 great tickets for the Tribe's opener on Friday and the weather is going to go all to crap. High around 34 and a chance of snow. I have been to one other home opener and the temps were in the 20's for that one. I'm gonna stop getting tickets to the openers cause my luck just sucks. I wouldn't mind this weather if I was going to a Browns game but this is just nuts for baseball.
:lol:
I'd still love to be in your shoes. I haven't been able to attend a tribe game in 3 yrs. :boohoo:

Well, as I stated before the weather sucked for the opener. The game only went four innings and then was stopped for the snow. Still it was a good time. People having snowball fights and building snowmen on the dugouts. During the snow delays the stadium would play Christmas carols over the PA system. The best part was the guy who jumped the right field wall and made a snow angel in right field. Hope it was worth the fine and night in jail. Now here I am 3 days later still waiting for them to finish the opener.

GO TRIBE!!!

Back
Top Bottom