It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians

Well, as I stated before the weather sucked for the opener. The game only went four innings and then was stopped for the snow. Still it was a good time. People having snowball fights and building snowmen on the dugouts. During the snow delays the stadium would play Christmas carols over the PA system. The best part was the guy who jumped the right field wall and made a snow angel in right field. Hope it was worth the fine and night in jail. Now here I am 3 days later still waiting for them to finish the opener.

GO TRIBE!!!

Me too, my fantasy teams are made up of like 10 Indians and Mariners players combined! It's hurting me bad. And i have some Angels too!

Great start to the season for the Tribe. You know things are going your way when you only get 1 hit and still win the game.

OK, so that series hurt but it's off to Tampa Bay. And what better way to turn things around than by beating up the Devil Rays?

OK, so that series hurt but it's off to Tampa Bay. And what better way to turn things around than by beating up the Devil Rays?
yea but the series against the Yanks did show the leaks in our bullpen. Hopefully Shapiro can make some moves later on to shore up this pen (I know its doubtful)

welcome :bighug:

Grady certainly has been our MVP so far this young season. Also worth mentioning CC and Pronk

ahhh yes for sure....2 guys really need to get it going is barfeild and blake. so far pitching had been good..keep it up guys, won every series so far except for the yankees:shakeno: ...man do i hate the yankees

ahhh yes for sure....2 guys really need to get it going is barfeild and blake. so far pitching had been good..keep it up guys, won every series so far except for the yankees:shakeno: ...man do i hate the yankees
we usually fare well against the Yanks at Yankee Stadium the past few years. Whatever, we took care of the twins, job well done! :D
Here's an interesting stat: Borowski with his league leading 8th save while maintaining an era of 10.00!! (credit the meltdown against the Yanks)

I tell ya if Barfield/Marte/Perholta ever start hitting watch out. Borowski still worries me at the end. The team should look to pick up a closer or even think about moving Cabrarra to closer if Borowski doesn't work out.

I tell ya if Barfield/Marte/Perholta ever start hitting watch out. Borowski still worries me at the end. The team should look to pick up a closer or even think about moving Cabrarra to closer if Borowski doesn't work out.
i think barfield should improve as the season progresses. I hope Marte and Peralta pick it up. The Closer situation worries me once again. I dont think Cabrera is ready. Need to see him succeed as the set-up man first. Should definitely see whats on the market in june/july for closers. Otherwise, this has been good starting month for Tribe, who usually start cold.

Back
Top Bottom