It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians

Well it's good to see the team dump Hernandez. He just doesn't have it anymore. I was at last nights game and it was great to see an offensive explosion like that. CC is now a 10 game winner good to see him having a good year.

Well it's good to see the team dump Hernandez. He just doesn't have it anymore. I was at last nights game and it was great to see an offensive explosion like that. CC is now a 10 game winner good to see him having a good year.

I was at the game last night too. 1/2 price with college ID. :D

hey guys...wow i havent been on here in a while...anyways...loseing 2-3 from the nats is not a very good sign...where has the offence gone?

hey guys...wow i havent been on here in a while...anyways...loseing 2-3 from the nats is not a very good sign...where has the offence gone?
hear ya man. Pronk is struggling and so is our offense. He needs to straighten up soon cause the Tigers are on fire.

3 out of 4 from the A's is pretty good. Now it's time to smack around the D-Rays a little bit.
A's were struggling and I hope for Carmona that was just a hiccup and not a return to last years' performance.

Tribe should sweep the D-Rays, but I've notice that we really struggle against these last-place teams. Hopefully not this time. Really looking forward to the Tigers series next week.

Man I loved being at The Jake the past 2 games. That walk off home run last night sent the place rockin. What a season so far. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Man I loved being at The Jake the past 2 games. That walk off home run last night sent the place rockin. What a season so far. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
lucky you. Twins are warming up too, so this race for the central title should go down to the wire with Tribe hopefully trumping all. Still want Shapiro to take a chance and acquire Gagne, we need him.

nice 12th win for CC. Too bad CC probably won't get the start.

lucky you. Twins are warming up too, so this race for the central title should go down to the wire with Tribe hopefully trumping all. Still want Shapiro to take a chance and acquire Gagne, we need him.

as do i...but if they want like adam miller for gagne...i would say hell no!

well that sucked, after starting off the series well, tigers take 2/3. Tribe has got to win the series in Toronto. I don't think Rangers can even demand Miller (one of top prospects in the league) for Gagne.

I've heard rumors out of Cleveland suggesting a Teixeira to the Tribe deal. It'd probably cost them Marte/Miller or Lofgren/Garko though, and I dont know that Shapiro would be willing to pay that price, although I think if that happens you could just hand the title to Cleveland.

The AL Central should be an interesting race to watch in the closing stretch. It's anyone's game at this point.

I've heard rumors out of Cleveland suggesting a Teixeira to the Tribe deal. It'd probably cost them Marte/Miller or Lofgren/Garko though, and I dont know that Shapiro would be willing to pay that price, although I think if that happens you could just hand the title to Cleveland.

The AL Central should be an interesting race to watch in the closing stretch. It's anyone's game at this point.
again, I have not heard anything about this and highly doubt this. Tribe can't afford Teixeria financially as he is a soon to be FA. I don't think Tribe will be getting any big name players for the offense. The offense is pretty much set. Bullpen is what Tribe will be shopping for and Shapiro needs to give Rafael and Borowski another quality arm in the pen.

PS: Miller's role is being shifted to as a bullpen guy in AAA. I wouldn't mind seeing him breaking the majors this year as a reliever, hes got the stuff to be lights out.

Miller has some great stuff. I'd like to see what he has in the majors.

Cabrera hasn't looked too bad as of late either. As for the rotation, I'd think the Tribe would be in the market for another arm. Westbrook has looked terrible since returning, and Cliff Lee has been sporadic at best.

Perhaps a trade to SF for Matt Morris? He's relatively cheap and would provide a veteran presence on the team. Something to think about.

again, I have not heard anything about this and highly doubt this. Tribe can't afford Teixeria financially as he is a soon to be FA. I don't think Tribe will be getting any big name players for the offense. The offense is pretty much set. Bullpen is what Tribe will be shopping for and Shapiro needs to give Rafael and Borowski another quality arm in the pen.

PS: Miller's role is being shifted to as a bullpen guy in AAA. I wouldn't mind seeing him breaking the majors this year as a reliever, hes got the stuff to be lights out.

ya i wouldnt mind seeing miller out of the bullpen...keep him there for a bit or till after next year when we lose CC:( hes going to cost way to much to keep.

Back
Top Bottom