It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians

Gotta love it. The Tribe is off to their best start at home in franchise history. Winning another series vs the Reds was sweet. I don't know about the rest of you Tribe fans but I see great things this year.

Gotta love it. The Tribe is off to their best start at home in franchise history. Winning another series vs the Reds was sweet. I don't know about the rest of you Tribe fans but I see great things this year.
:hi5:
I'm excited as well. Still would like to add some bullpen help, but cant be any more excited about our start GO TRIBE!!!!

i dunno about all you but ive been hearing some rumers about tradeing cliff lee for carl crawford....would be a very dumb trade for the d-rays but thats just what ive been hearing...that happens maybe it be time to get adam miller up...or atleast i can hope!

i dunno about all you but ive been hearing some rumers about tradeing cliff lee for carl crawford....would be a very dumb trade for the d-rays but thats just what ive been hearing...that happens maybe it be time to get adam miller up...or atleast i can hope!
haven't heard this and I am pretty confident this wont happen. bringing in Crawford doesnt make sense especially since he will son hit the FA market and demand money; plus Lee is under contract for a while, so this trade just doesnt make sense.

No I have not heard this either. However, a power hitting OF or bullpen help could be used.

Two out of three so far from Detroit. Pretty good but I want a sweep.

No I have not heard this either. However, a power hitting OF or bullpen help could be used.

Two out of three so far from Detroit. Pretty good but I want a sweep.
we got the sweep, I'm happy with our offense, but yea bullpen help is still needed.

very nice sweep against the tigers....but dropped the first against the bo-soxs...need to win the next one...go tribe

We miss you Trot!

I'm sure you do. I'm not sure what it is about that guy but you just have to love his style.

That Boston series could have gone better but taking the last game helped build momentum heading home for Detroit. 3 1/2 games up and just getting warmed up!!!

Games like last night seperate championship caliber teams from the rest. Down four in the ninth and rally to beat Detroit again. This morning the city of Cleveland is buzzing. The Cavs are one step from beating the Pistons and the Tribe is red hot and has people thinking of the 1995 Indians. I think the Indians have something special going this season and I can't wait to see how this plays out.

GO TRIBE!!!

God we need some bullpen help. Only Mastny and Betancourt seem to have any idea what they are doing out there. Hopefully the current pen can keep it together until the trading deadline gets closer. Also, another starting pitcher would really help right about now.

its been a tough week, but hopefully last night's game can light a fire under these guys. C'MON TRIBE!

Up and down is the best way to describe the Tribe the last 10 games or so. Time to turn it up and win 8 out of the next 10 or so to put some room between them and the Tigers.

Tonight's game proves Eric Wedge's inability to manage a game. Indians score 2 in bottom of the 8th to trail the Phillies by only 1 and who does Wedge send to pitch in the top of the 9th, Roberto Hernandez. What kind of horse$hit is that???? Hernandez has proved time after time that he is not reliable in close situations, yet Wedge forgoes bringing in Betancourt, Borowski, and Perez to bring in Roberto F'ing Hernandez. GOD!!!!:fire:

Also, come to your senses Wedge and move Perez from long relief duty to middle relief. Hernandez should be left for the long relief, Perez has been proven to be more effective in getting outs, why not let him be the guy who gets to Betancourt. If Indians don't get to Conference Finals, Wedge should be fired.

Back
Top Bottom