I've Lost that loving Feeley | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've Lost that loving Feeley

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
so it sounds like the guy who knows the offense is teaching the offense while the guy who doesn't know the offense as well is actually learning the guy? Is that what you are saying?
No, that is not my point. AJ has done nothing to show me he is the leader. I was hoping to hear from him on the official Dolphins press releases, but instead it was Gus. As far as leadership on the field, I haven't seen that so far, but I didn't go to the practices. So if you did, may be you can convince me otherwise.

RevRick said:
If you want a definition of 'career backup,' take a long look at Gus Frerotte. And Feeley may be throwing to the same guys, but they're in a different system..which, by the way - Frerotte already knows basically. Advantage Frerotte. Feeley's position is like knowing how to shift gears by learing in a Mack truck and then being put in the driver's seat of a corvette. There is a slight difference, you know.
That's a good point, but AJ has the advantage of throwing to receivers he knows, that's a big advantage. That shoud offset the systems advantage, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom