Iverson to Celtics? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Iverson to Celtics?

FaninPatsyLand said:
Please don't put anyone in the same sentence as "Vincesanity," seeing as how he is quite possibily the biggest POS in sports today.

This .500 talk coming from someone who's favorite franchise has never won a championship. :sidelol:

well that "biggest POS" has more talent then that entire Celtics team.

Quien said:
or mchale

ok then 15 years.....but u can't compare mchale to kidd....they are 2 totally different positions.

gotta love AI and his 9 for 42 shooting nights...to his credit though he makes them in the 4th, unlike a certain teammate of his. A.I. and Pierce would be fun to watch, but the Celtics still can't rebound or defend, so the 2nd round is all they could hope for. Miami, Detroit, Cleveland, and New Jersey(maybe) would still be better

CirclingWagons said:
:sidelol:

Vince Carter is a bum...the next time he plays defense will be the first time

are we talking about the same vince?? Vince plays decent defense.....he's not the best but he's certainly not the worst.

MARINO1384 said:
are we talking about the same vince?? Vince plays decent defense.....he's not the best but he's certainly not the worst.
the jury's still out on that one...he's a rotten defender. It's not that he doesn't have the tools to D-up, he's just a lazy b@stard who only plays on offense

no he's an average defender....whens the last time someone he was gaurding blew up for 25+ points?

The irony of Vince Carter's career is that it immediately went down the crapper the day he got his college degree

CirclingWagons said:
The irony of Vince Carter's career is that it immediately went down the crapper the day he got his college degree

no it went down because his stupid cousin t-mac left him with that sh*tty team up in Toronto....if you even want to call it a team.

MARINO1384 said:
no it went down because his stupid cousin t-mac left him with that sh*tty team up in Toronto....if you even want to call it a team.
nope...McGrady was a star-in-the-making as well and the Raptors weren't about to pay him and VC big money. Tracy was making under a million, the Magic offered him a 6 year-67 million dollar deal, and he ended up getting to be "the Man" there...what would you do?

It's amazing how much people overrated VC after the 99-00 season...yeah, he hit a few game winners against ****ty teams and won the dunk contest...that's STILL the highlight of his career to this day

CirclingWagons said:
nope...McGrady was a star-in-the-making as well and the Raptors weren't about to pay him and VC big money. Tracy was making under a million, the Magic offered him a 6 year-67 million dollar deal, and he ended up getting to be "the Man" there...what would you do?

I'm sure the raps were gonna offer him more then a million. Me.....i'd rather win a championship with my cousin.

Back
Top Bottom