Iverson to Celtics? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Iverson to Celtics?

CirclingWagons said:
It's amazing how much people overrated VC after the 99-00 season...yeah, he hit a few game winners against ****ty teams and won the dunk contest...that's STILL the highlight of his career to this day

no his highlight is dunking over a 7 foot guy in the olympics prolly... this is probably the greatest dunk in a game EVERRR

clear.gif

but then again what is everyone else highlight of thier career that haven't won a championship....exactly nothing.

FiN.in.RI said:
He looks good in the green/white.. Better than the crap sixer colors :yes:

Hey, don't be hating on my Sixers. Billy King better get someone good for him....OR ELSE. :tantrum:

uh wolly zebriak is good, and big al is young and good, and either west/telfair/rondo each are good

Stephen A. Smith said that AI could also end up with the Denver Nuggets...that would be so sweet...just 65 miles up the road from me. AI and Melo would be sick.

Quien said:
uh wolly zebriak is good, and big al is young and good, and either west/telfair/rondo each are good

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT? WHO THEY MIGHT TRADE LOL....SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS DON'T WON'T TO WRITE IT OVER HAHA

Roman529 said:
Stephen A. Smith said that AI could also end up with the Denver Nuggets...that would be so sweet...just 65 miles up the road from me. AI and Melo would be sick.

for who

MARINO1384 said:
I'm sure the raps were gonna offer him more then a million. Me.....i'd rather win a championship with my cousin.
Dude, they weren't going to win the championship anyways...those were the Laker years. Tracy was smart to dip out...he got paid and he developed faster as a result of having to be #1. Playing with VC has to be trying...imagine being a teammate having to watch him jack-up all those 3's(many of them airballs mind you). Hell, at least Toine hits the rim when he throws up a stupid shot

CirclingWagons said:
Dude, they weren't going to win the championship anyways...those were the Laker years. Tracy was smart to dip out...he got paid and he developed faster as a result of having to be #1. Playing with VC has to be trying...imagine being a teammate having to watch him jack-up all those 3's(many of them airballs mind you). Hell, at least Toine hits the rim when he throws up a stupid shot

huh Vince shot over .400 % for his 2nd and 3rd year and vince rookie year he only shot 66 3's......what r u talking about?

MARINO1384 said:
huh Vince shot over .400 % for his 2nd and 3rd year and vince rookie year he only shot 66 3's......what r u talking about?
going by what i saw in the playoffs this year (especially in the indiana series...he ****ing lost them game 1 with his idiotic shot selection, 4 airballs in that game alone). Jefferson is the go-to-guy on that team...which is why he took the last shot in game 5

MARINO1384 said:
you're also talking about his 1st 3 seasons...this is vince carter in a nutshell:

be aggressive in the 1st quarter(maybe the 2nd), and just settle for jumpers the rest of the game while playing lax d. Trust me, you'd rather have Pierce

CirclingWagons said:
going by what i saw in the playoffs this year (especially in the indiana series...he ****ing lost them game 1 with his idiotic shot selection, 4 airballs in that game alone). Jefferson is the go-to-guy on that team...which is why he took the last shot in game 5

So just because jefferson took the last shot in one game he's the go-to-guy? nope sorry wrong. Vince is the go-to-guy. He was just having a bad game so they gave it to jefferson.

CirclingWagons said:
you're also talking about his 1st 3 seasons...this is vince carter in a nutshell:

be aggressive in the 1st quarter(maybe the 2nd), and just settle for jumpers the rest of the game while playing lax d. Trust me, you'd rather have Pierce

fine compare thier careers then....
Vince leads in every single category except rpg,spg and turnovers per game which is bad.

MARINO1384 said:
So just because jefferson took the last shot in one game he's the go-to-guy? nope sorry wrong. Vince is the go-to-guy. He was just having a bad game so they gave it to jefferson.

He was just having a bad game

ohhhh he's chock fulla those. Nets would be beast with Paul Pierce...Vince is lazy.

CirclingWagons said:
ohhhh he's chock fulla those. Nets would be beast with Paul Pierce...Vince is lazy.

Why don't u watch more then 1 playoff series....then judge him.....

Back
Top Bottom