6. Michael Hall Jr - Ohio State
7. Kris Jenkins - Michigan
8. Braden Fiske - Florida State
9. Tyler Davis - Clemson
10. Marcus Harris - Auburn

11. Justin Egboigbe - Alabama
12. Ruke Orhorhoro - Clemson
13. Evan Anderson - Florida Atlantic

So if Miami is able to trade down and get a few picks do you think Fiske would be an available in the 4th?

Darius Robinson should probably be on the Edge list after The Senior Bowl.

I am sure he will be moved around a bit but he is moving up because of his play on the edge.

Maybe the new DC would give him some run on the Edge, but he's more of a 4/5-tech to me, which is closer to DT than Edge. He's a good athlete, but unless he's a freak, I think NFL teams would take advantage of him at Edge. Lot of space out there for a guy that size.

Maybe the new DC would give him some run on the Edge, but he's more of a 4/5-tech to me, which is closer to DT than Edge. He's a good athlete, but unless he's a freak, I think NFL teams would take advantage of him at Edge. Lot of space out there for a guy that size.
He is a big man. I agree. Plays strong from what I ve watched.

Darius Robinson is one of the most interesting players in the draft. I almost listed him on "my pound the table for list," but he's still developing as a pass rusher.

With his work ethic, I think he's someone who has a good chance to reach his ceiling and maybe exceed that.

His versatility is a big plus.

Darius Robinson is one of the most interesting players in the draft. I almost listed him on "my pound the table for list," but he's still developing as a pass rusher.

With his work ethic, I think he's someone who has a good chance to reach his ceiling and maybe exceed that.

His versatility is a big plus.
He also seems like the kind of guy Baltimore would like so he might be a good fit in the new defense.

I wonder if Weaver will let Ogbah out of Fangio's doghouse or does his contract(and the team's cap situation) force the team to move on from him regardless.

He also seems like the kind of guy Baltimore would like so he might be a good fit in the new defense.

I wonder if Weaver will let Ogbah out of Fangio's doghouse or does his contract(and the team's cap situation) force the team to move on from him regardless.
Agree. Definitely a Baltimore type player, which heightens the chance of him being a Miami target, I would think.

Back
Top Bottom