6. Braelon Allen - Wisconsin
7. Jase McClellan - Alabama
8. Bucky Irving - Oregon
9. Ray Davis - Kentucky

10. Blake Corum - Michigan
11. Frank Gore Jr - Southern Mississippi
12. Dylan Laube - New Hampshire
13. Josh Williams - LSU

I would agree with Benson at number one and would consider taking him at 55 if I were the one making those decisions.

Estime and Allen would also be great fits to pair with Achane. Would be happy with either one.

Can you imagine how dynamic the backfield would be with Benson and Achane, though?

I would agree with Benson at number one and would consider taking him at 55 if I were the one making those decisions.

Estime and Allen would also be great fits to pair with Achane. Would be happy with either one.

Can you imagine how dynamic the backfield would be with Benson and Achane, though?

So long as Benson goes to a Shanahan system or even somewhere like KC, he'll be great. His vision is a little wonky, but that shouldn't be a significant hindrance in Miami. He's a phenomenal athlete - super fast, of course (low 4.4's at least), but he's really coordinated and natural in his movements. He made some really nice catches, and his transition from catch to run is really good. I think the same of Brooks, Estime, and Lloyd, but Benson is the fastest and most explosive, and he's still 220+.

I wouldn't change a thing about our RB group. Cheap & effective. Too many other needs in too deep of a class to sacrifice a pick on a RB. Huge pass for me.
Totally agree.

Much bigger fish to fry. OL, DL, CB, even LB would be ahead of RB.

If the team had some mid round picks I would be fine with adding a power back.

Yards per target is probably the most underrated stat for RB's. It's as much about their playmaking ability as it is their receiving ability. In addition to my Top 4 showing well, it also highlights the guy I'm probably highest on relative to the consensus - Jase McClellan.

I think Allen would be great if he’s around in late rounds. Mostert, Achane, Brooks and Allen is perfect.

Any chance he makes it to day 3? I love your reviews. Wish you could forecast what round they will be taken. Of course that’s not easy!

He's supposed to run in the low 4.4's at 240+ lbs, and he's one of the youngest players in the class, so there's a good chance he's gone. But, 2023 wasn't his best year, and you never know with RB's. I'd give Allen somewhere around a 15% chance of falling to Day 3 - unlikely but not hopeless so.

I think there is a pretty good chance Allen lasts until R4, he was hyped preseason and then did not have a great year.

Benson might be the only Day 2 RB that comes off the board unless Brooks knee checks out well.

I like Estime on Day 3 as the power back Miami needs to add myself.

Yards per target is probably the most underrated stat for RB's. It's as much about their playmaking ability as it is their receiving ability. In addition to my Top 4 showing well, it also highlights the guy I'm probably highest on relative to the consensus - Jase McClellan.

Whoever did that chart is wrong. Schrader breaks more tackles than almost anybody.

Back
Top Bottom