J-Off's 2024 RB's | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Weird day for Estime. Great jumps, wildly slow 40. There's tape of him running away from people, plenty of it.

He was also lighter than expected. Curious to see what he runs at his Pro Day, but it kind of reminds me of Kareem Hunt, who used to run away from people and score on long runs, despite running like a 4.63 at 208. Hunt was also lighter than expected. I'm hesitant to move him down, but 4.72 is crazy šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

I'm another who has been high on Estime... and yes, his 40 time was very poor... but two things are also true.
1) I always say that the combine stuff doesn't matter as much as many believe-- calling it the underwear Olympics.
2) I'm not looking for another guy to take long runs to the house. I'm looking for a pass pro guy who runs tough and can catch passes out of the backfield.

So... I still like Estime and maybe even better now... he may drop.

I'm another who has been high on Estime... and yes, his 40 time was very poor... but two things are also true.
1) I always say that the combine stuff doesn't matter as much as many believe-- calling it the underwear Olympics.
2) I'm not looking for another guy to take long runs to the house. I'm looking for a pass pro guy who runs tough and can catch passes out of the backfield.

So... I still like Estime and maybe even better now... he may drop.
How did Allen do?

Kendall Milton from Georgia could be a nice 7th round option. He has good size at 6'1 225 lbs and his 40 time was decent at 4.62. We need a more physical RB not another speedster.

When I went to the Orangebowl this year, there were two things I remember distinctly:
1) Georgia's linemen are massive
2) Kendall Milton is massive
I cannot imagine him falling to the 7th round, he's just too big and talented to not go before then.

Day 1: Jaylen Wright, Isaac Guerendo
Day 2: Tyrone Tracy
Day 3: Kendall Milton, Audric Estime, George Holani, Trey Benson
Maybe late day 3, UDFA: Keilan Robinson, Kimani Vidal

Last edited:
Will Shipley RB Clemson tested really well at pro day.
5-11, 206, 4.39 40, vert 38.5", three cone 6.81

Isaac Guerendo could be a nice 6th round option. He is 6'0 220 lbs he ran a 4.33 with a 41.5 vertical at the combine and he averaged 6.1 YPC scoring 11 TD's and he even had 22 receptions for 234 yards for Louisville last year.

Isaac Guerendo could be a nice 6th round option. He is 6'0 220 lbs he ran a 4.33 with a 41.5 vertical at the combine and he averaged 6.1 YPC scoring 11 TD's and he even had 22 receptions for 234 yards for Louisville last year.
Agreed. Iā€™ve been taking him in the 6th in mocks. Nice big RB.

Rasheen Ali - 5ā€™11ā€ - 204lbs

This is my day 3/UDFA pick. Spitting image of Mostert run style and skill set. Was having a good week at the senior bowl until he ruptured his bicep. Iā€™m thinking he would have ran in the 4.35-4.4 range.

With the ban on the hip drop tackle, does this increase the value of bigger RBā€™s ? It would seem to me a big back that can catch would be an even bigger problem now.

The Fins should be looking for a physical short yardage/goal line back.

Guerendo's workout was impressive but he has never done much production wise.

So he has not been overused at least, so he has that going for him. Which is nice. :chuckle:

Who are the best power backs in this draft?
Estime from ND, Allen fro WISC, Guerendo, Mayan Williams are in the 220 lb range.

And there are some day 3 UDFA guys with size.

I like Estime and he would make a great partner with Achane down the road.

But Miami does not have the picks to be using one on a RB unless it is Day 3.

UDFA is more likely.

Back
Top Bottom