7. Ja'Tavion Sanders - Texas
8. Cade Stover - Ohio State
9. Tip Reiman - Illinois

101+

10. Tanner McLachlan - Arizona
11. Eric All - Iowa
12. Dallin Holker - Colorado State

Last edited:
Sinnott seems like the type of TE McD would like assuming he is trying to find a Kittle facsimile.

Stover and Barner are blue collar TE's would bring the blocking at least.

Did you move Theo Johnson up after The Senior Bowl?

Sinnott seems like the type of TE McD would like assuming he is trying to find a Kittle facsimile.

Stover and Barner are blue collar TE's would bring the blocking at least.

Did you move Theo Johnson up after The Senior Bowl?

Stover isn't super nimble, but he's really fast and good after the catch. Barner is probably the best blocker in the class - with Sinnott next. Sinnott, though, gives you RAC and versatility as a receiver.

I did, yes. Not a fan of his game, but Johnson does look like a good athlete.

Sinnott is a guy I’m really starting to fall for for reasons mentioned above. He’s a really solid blocker and gives you the versatility as a receiving threat that is also much needed in this offense. For that matter I like Stover a lot too.

Bell seems more like a big slot but can be paired with Smythe for a complete set up. Interesting to see the percentages of where he lined up last season for FSU. When he did line up inline he did not do a bad job as a blocker albeit limited sample size.

We have to draft a TE by the end of day 2, IMO.

Sinnott is a guy I’m really starting to fall for for reasons mentioned above. He’s a really solid blocker and gives you the versatility as a receiving threat that is also much needed in this offense. For that matter I like Stover a lot too.

Bell seems more like a big slot but can be paired with Smythe for a complete set up. Interesting to see the percentages of where he lined up last season for FSU. When he did line up inline he did not do a bad job as a blocker albeit limited sample size.

I agree. Unless we can find partner to trade down its tough. As of now the space between our 2nd pick and 5th is enormous and where we might be able to land Te.

Not sure what's available in free agency. It's obviously a need.

I'm sure Grier would love to trade down and get more picks. I've seen Sinnott and Stover mocked in the 3rd/4th round range.

I have you seen anyone outside of Bowers on the Kincaid Laporta level, movement wise as well ? Those two can run a lot of different routes because of their let’s call it, lack of stiffness I’m seeing from this class, which results in lack of separation.

I have you seen anyone outside of Bowers on the Kincaid Laporta level, movement wise as well ? Those two can run a lot of different routes because of their let’s call it, lack of stiffness I’m seeing from this class, which results in lack of separation.

Shannon Sharpe, Travis Kelce, and George Kittle come to mind. Bowers ability to effortlessly sink his hips to decelerate or change direction is about as good as it gets, though. His explosiveness is also about as good as it gets.

Imo Kyle Pitts is much, much better than what we've seen from him - QB play, injuries, and play calling being the main culprits. But, Bowers is the best TE prospect I've seen since I've really paid attention to the draft (15+ years now). Like Kelce and LaPorta, you can use him as a Power Slot receiver, and he'll get open and make plays. But, he's also a guy you just get the ball. If your QB stinks, you can just get him the ball underneath and let his RAC take over.

Shannon Sharpe, Travis Kelce, and George Kittle come to mind. Bowers ability to effortlessly sink his hips to decelerate or change direction is about as good as it gets, though. His explosiveness is also about as good as it gets.

Imo Kyle Pitts is much, much better than what we've seen from him - QB play, injuries, and play calling being the main culprits. But, Bowers is the best TE prospect I've seen since I've really paid attention to the draft (15+ years now). Like Kelce and LaPorta, you can use him as a Power Slot receiver, and he'll get open and make plays. But, he's also a guy you just get the ball. If your QB stinks, you can just get him the ball underneath and let his RAC take over.
I reread my post and it didnt come out right, let me rephrase, do you see anyone in this class besides bowers, that is on lapaorta or kincaids level?

I had both those guys as first round talants last year, actually Kincaid as my #1 tight end top 20 talent..

Haven’t come across anyone on their level outside of bowers so it makes me think we’re not going tight end in this draft

Your thoughts ?

I reread my post and it didnt come out right, let me rephrase, do you see anyone in this class besides bowers, that is on lapaorta or kincaids level?

I had both those guys as first round talants last year, actually Kincaid as my #1 tight end top 20 talent..

Haven’t come across anyone on their level outside of bowers so it makes me think we’re not going tight end in this draft

Your thoughts ?
I would say no. Sanders has talent, though, especially as a receiver. At 55, I think he's interesting.

Miami might be better served finding that 50/, redzone winner at wide receiver for now. And at least get a tight end who can block later in the draft.

I would say no. Sanders has talent, though, especially as a receiver. At 55, I think he's interesting.

Miami might be better served finding that 50/, redzone winner at wide receiver for now. And at least get a tight end who can block later in the draft.
i think we already have that prospect in Julian hill.

If there isn’t a Laporta or Kincaid type level skill then just pass on the position in the draft

Back
Top Bottom