J-Off's 2024 WR's | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
One, I had to look up who Sydney Sweeney is and Two, I should hope there is someone who will be able to help him help himself from drafting Worthy at #21.

Even if he were to fall to 55, there will be WR's I prefer more for Miami. Imo Worthy is probably worth a Top 40 pick for certain teams, and he probably goes somewhere in the 21-40 range. But, if any team doesn't need him, it's Miami.

Teams where his skillset would be most helpful/best complement what they have (no order):

Jets
Bengals
Colts
Jaguars
Titans
Eagles
Cowboys
Bears
Falcons
Buccaneers
Rams
Cardinals (assuming they also draft MHJ)

Not saying all these teams should want him Top 40, but he adds a different element to these teams.

Even if he were to fall to 55, there will be WR's I prefer more for Miami. Imo Worthy is probably worth a Top 40 pick for certain teams, and he probably goes somewhere in the 21-40 range. But, if any team doesn't need him, it's Miami.

Teams where his skillset would be most helpful/best complement what they have (no order):

Jets
Bengals
Colts
Jaguars
Titans
Eagles
Cowboys
Bears
Falcons
Buccaneers
Rams
Cardinals (assuming they also draft MHJ)

Not saying all these teams should want him Top 40, but he adds a different element to these teams.
I have a sneaky suspicion he ends up in Kansas City. Although, he does seem like someone McDaniel could pound the table for.

Last edited:
Jacob Cowing would look real good in the Dolphins' offense. Great combination of speed/quickness and hands. Not sure if the team wants another smallish wr, but he could give defenders nightmares. Plus you should be able to draft him on day 3, might need a 4th or 5th round pick to get him.

Jacob Cowing would look real good in the Dolphins' offense. Great combination of speed/quickness and hands. Not sure if the team wants another smallish wr, but he could give defenders nightmares. Plus you should be able to draft him on day 3, might need a 4th or 5th round pick to get him.
I like him too. Him in the slot running drags and with all the space given from Hill and Waddle would be deadly. YAC monster in this offense.

This is cool! Imo Miami needs guys who ate best in the short and intermediate game.

WR's who average 8+ yards per target on short throws and 12+ yards per target on intermediate throws:

Malik Nabers - short: 8.21, intermediate: 12.65
Ladd McConkey - short: 9.88, intermediate: 17.0
Troy Franklin - short: 8.07, intermediate: 12.24
Xavier Leggette - short: 9.07, intermediate: 12.17
Tejhaun Palmer - short: 11.27, intermediate: 15.86

Palmer is interesting, just coming across him, and I will be adding him at some point prior to the draft.

Also worth mentioning:

Roman Wilson - short: 7.91, intermediate: 11.64
Brenden Rice - short: 7.77, intermediate: 12.40
Ainias Smith - short: 8.63, intermediate: 11.38

These are the players that imo will be particularly valuable for Miami.

Last edited:
Just want to say your work on this draft forum is amazing.

if we could draft a wide out in round 2 or even 3 if we get a pick. Would you like? Who are realistic guys in those rounds ?

Thank you, and it's my pleasure 🥂🥂

Rice and Leggette make sense, but Leggette might take time to contribute. Baker, Franklin, and Wilson all fit in some ways. McCaffrey is a Day 3 favorite for me. I think his style of play would complement what Miami has, and I think he has a lot of room to grow and more talent than advertised. I think his family will help him reach his potential, too.

Back
Top Bottom