J-Off's 2024 WR's | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
I would love for us to draft Brendan Rice
They need to find a 3rd round pick somewhere.

How do you feel about Johnny Wilson?

I would show Wilson Darren Waller tape and get him to embrace being a TE. He would be a ridiculous match up problem at TE, he moves so well for his size.

They need to find a 3rd round pick somewhere.

How do you feel about Johnny Wilson?

I would show Wilson Darren Waller tape and get him to embrace being a TE. He would be a ridiculous match up problem at TE, he moves so well for his size.
He is a match up problem, but I’m not real high on him, 100-150.

He is a match up problem, but I’m not real high on him, 100-150.
I think I would be willing to try him in R4 if he was on board with the TE conversion.

He is a surprisingly nimble route runner for a guy his size and I think he could develop into quality TE in time.

He does have some issues with his hands though and isn't the physical catch point dominator you would expect but he is a project in my view.

Per nfldraftbuzz.com:

Scouting Report: Strengths An impressive athlete with very quick acceleration to reach his top speed quickly and stretch the field. Very good body control and smooth movements. Plays fast and explosive. Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field. Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders. Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit. Escaping the jam won’t be a problem with his upper-body strength and quick hands. He’ll help as a perimeter blocker in the run game. Means transitions quickly from receiver to runner, and Means has enough speed to threaten the seam. Means fights his way off the line of scrimmage against press coverage, showing quick, violent hands and good balance.

Saw a picture on twitter today of McDaniel smiling at Xavier Worthy like he was Sydney Sweeney.
I wonder whether McDaniel won't be able to help himself if Worthy is there are 21.

Saw a picture on twitter today of McDaniel smiling at Xavier Worthy like he was Sydney Sweeney.
I wonder whether McDaniel won't be able to help himself if Worthy is there are 21.
One, I had to look up who Sydney Sweeney is and Two, I should hope there is someone who will be able to help him help himself from drafting Worthy at #21.

Back
Top Bottom