J-Off's 2024 WR's | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Day 1: Bryan Thomas, Rome Odunze
Day 2: Troy Franklin, Roman Wilson, Xavier Worthy
Day 3: Jermaine Burton, Malachi Corley, Johnny Wilson

That's all the good ones, out of 40 at the combine.

Day 1: Bryan Thomas, Rome Odunze
Day 2: Troy Franklin, Roman Wilson, Xavier Worthy
Day 3: Jermaine Burton, Malachi Corley, Johnny Wilson

That's all the good ones, out of 40 at the combine.

I would consider re-framing your perspective. It's one thing to say, These are the guys who fit my criteria. It's a whole other thing to say, That's all the good ones.

Jacob Cowing is ferocious/surgical. 5'8 170 4.38 40 time.

Per Nfldraftbuzz.com:

Scouting Report: Strengths​

• Cowing has the straight-line speed to stretch the middle of the field, and Cowing consistently runs away from defenders in catch-and-run situations.
  • He was frequently put in catch-and-run situations, and he shows good vision with the ability to make tacklers miss in space. Heā€™ll also break a tackle or two; heā€™s extremely competitive and will give effort as a downfield blocker.
  • He plays with a smoothness and balance, and he shows a knack for setting up defensive backs.
  • Cowing tracks the ball well downfield and consistently runs under long throws.
  • A slippery runner with elusive footwork. Has little to no wasted movements between the reception and burst upfield.
  • Heā€™s extremely coordinated as a pass catcher, a natural in the screen game. Heā€™s deadly when heā€™s in space, with true breakaway speed.
  • Heā€™s also a catch-and-run threat, a creative runner who has good vision in the open field; heā€™ll be an option to return kicks as well.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

sorry i was being a smart ass in regards to he was not on a certain above posters list :DWT:šŸ¤

you know i would never question you and appreciate all your work towards these things. All i know is my ECU people and people who come out of Union County NC...Sam Howell, Jaleel McLaughlin, jameson crowder....and hell im not even that good at that. Didnt even realize until late last season we had another local guy get drafted by the saints in the 4th round... Nick Saldiveri

sorry i was being a smart ass in regards to he was not on a certain above posters list :DWT:šŸ¤

you know i would never question you and appreciate all your work towards these things. All i know is my ECU people and people who come out of Union County NC...Sam Howell, Jaleel McLaughlin, jameson crowder....and hell im not even that good at that. Didnt even realize until late last season we had another local guy get drafted by the saints in the 4th round... Nick Saldiveri

We're always good, Crump šŸ„‚ I just didn't understand šŸ˜…

When you love a guy you really love them. McConkey gets pushed around too much by good physical corners for me.

I know you watched him plenty, so I'm not discounting your opinion. I don't see it the same way, but I'm always open to the idea that I'm wrong.

He is a fast Hunter Renfrow.

Back
Top Bottom