J-Off's 2024 WR's | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Good list of the top guys. Roman Wilson isn’t on there only because Michigan runs the ball so well.

Imo 8-21 are somewhat similar in terms of where I'd target them. I'm sure I'll sour on a couple, but I think they're all legitimately good to an extent or in a particular role.

I think I'm probably a few spots low on Rice and Wilson. But, overall I think that group is about what type of player you want to complement your other WR's and QB and system.

Same school, but he's not lying. Franklin moves in a way Odunze doesn't. I don't know if it'll show in testing, and I don't care too much about testing for WR's, but Franklin has a different kind of fluidity to his game.

I fear Ladd McConkey is probably WR3. Had a hard time seeing him that way, because of his size, but other than dropping the ball a little more than you want, he's the goods. Can't cover him - very hard to tackle him. He flies off the line of scrimmage - I mean, he's screaming down the field as soon as the ball is snapped. Of any WR in this class, he probably has the most instinctive, nuanced game, and he's fast as hell (don't care what he runs).

I fear Ladd McConkey is probably WR3. Had a hard time seeing him that way, because of his size, but other than dropping the ball a little more than you want, he's the goods. Can't cover him - very hard to tackle him. He flies off the line of scrimmage - I mean, he's screaming down the field as soon as the ball is snapped. Of any WR in this class, he probably has the most instinctive, nuanced game, and he's fast as hell (don't care what he runs).

I compiled some McConkey hype here.

Same school, but he's not lying. Franklin moves in a way Odunze doesn't. I don't know if it'll show in testing, and I don't care too much about testing for WR's, but Franklin has a different kind of fluidity to his game.

Franklin is the sleeper WR in this class.

If a guy who is going to go in late R1 can be a sleeper. :sxy:

Luke McCaffrey could be a steal in the 5th. He has a good combination of size and athleticism and he has NFL bloodlines.

Luke McCaffrey could be a steal in the 5th. He has a good combination of size and athleticism and he has NFL bloodlines.
He just seems to be open from what I ve seen. Detail oriented on his routes i guess.

Cynthia Frelund (sp) has Miami taking Coleman at 21. Interesting pick. I like a few better, especially that high but Coleman might be the best redzone option in the draft. He is also physical and can break tackles, not Deebo but can get YAC.

My main concern with Coleman is he doesn't separate that well, but he's 6-4 and definitely plays above the rim.

Another factor, if Miami can't get a receiving upgrade at TE, Thomas or Coleman at least give you a redzone upgrade on the current roster.
She hasn't got a clue what the Dolphins will do. She's no Andrew Siciliano...

Last edited:
Frelund's picks are always a bit of a stretch... she leans hard into the analytics of what each team NEEDS to excel, rather than going for fits.

...and I can readily understand why she sends us a tall X receiver. We're really weak in that area, and I could see this pick if we were to bring in a couple of FA linemen.

I wouldn't do it... but I can see the sense of it.

If we bring in a vet Center, and a vet Guard... and allow both William's and Hunt to walk... look out.

WR's to average 6+ yards after the catch, 0.50+ 1st downs per target, and 2.5+ yards per route run for their careers (from this class):

Malik Nabers
Ladd McConkey

Back
Top Bottom