J-Off's Top 5s 2023 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-Off's Top 5s 2023

I love Evan Hull, but no love for Dewayne McBride?

I really like McBride. I love his contact balance. He and Abanikanda are kind of on opposite ends of the spectrum as runners. McBride has high-end contact balance and not a lot of juice, and Abanikanda has high-end juice and not great contact balance. Neither has shown a ton as a receiver. For Miami, I think juice is the more paramount trait.

Who will be your #3?

Top 5 RB's (for Miami) will be:

1. Bijan Robinson
2. Jahmyr Gibbs
3. Israel Abanikanda
4. Evan Hull
5. Devon Achane

You called it with Abanikanda šŸ„‚

Burst reminds me of Kadarius Toney, and I don't think there's a more important trait for a RB in this offense.

Most mocks have Gibbs going in the first round. Kiper published his final draft today I think with Gibbs at 18. This Kiper's mock is updated with Will Levis in top 5.

I posted comps today on main subforum, and Tyjae is up there for a comp with Elijah Mitchell and McCaffrey. I think he is on their radar together with Abanikanda.
I agree with Hull as a prospect of interest for our offense at the end of day 3. But I think Tyjae needs to be included. Bijan and Gibbs are clearly out of reach. I am not a fan of Gibbs by the way.

Top 5 RB's (for Miami) will be:

1. Bijan Robinson
2. Jahmyr Gibbs
3. Israel Abanikanda
4. Evan Hull
5. Devon Achane

You called it with Abanikanda šŸ„‚

Burst reminds me of Kadarius Toney, and I don't think there's a more important trait for a RB in this offense.
I love your list. The only difference I would have, is I would put Achane fourth. His burst and change of direction are obvious, and even though he isn't very big, he seems to break a fair share of tackles.

Achane runs tougher than he is given credit for, he will not be a short yardage guy but he can run through arm tackles, especially if his speed makes the tackler a little late getting there.

The only issue with his size is pass blocking which is not a deal breaker for me.I would have no problem with him in R3.

PFN_MDS_Result__1682428134499.pngPFN_MDS_Result__1682509574510.pngPFN_MDS_Result__1682560372209.pngPFN_MDS_Result__1682561838402.pngPFN_MDS_Result__1682560372209.png

Attachments

• PFN_MDS_Result__1682563019469.png
    PFN_MDS_Result__1682563019469.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom