J-Off's Top 5s 2023 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-Off's Top 5s 2023

I am with you on Anthony Richardson. As long as he goes to a team with good receivers, he should do well. He needs his guys to get a bit of separation though. I don’t like his chances if the windows are too tight.

I am with you on Anthony Richardson. As long as he goes to a team with good receivers, he should do well. He needs his guys to get a bit of separation though. I don’t like his chances if the windows are too tight.
Probably a little riskier than the other top quarterbacks, but I also think he has the highest ceiling.

Get him in a great system and watch out.

Love this! Glad that you made it Miami-specific

Thanks! If this was for the Chargers at WR, for example, the list would look different. They have two big mainstays who excel at different things, but the fit they need is speed/explosiveness. JSN would still be my top guy for them despite the fit, because geat players make explosive plays whether they're fast or not. But, I'd rate Downs ahead of Mingo, for example. Particularly within similar talent tiers, fit and need really come into play.

I saw a long interview with McGinn and he said that while a high score on their test is no guarantee of success, no one who scored poorly has done well at all.

The NFL needs to do something about this information being leaked by teams, it is literally a crime yet it keeps happening.

I like Mayer more than others due to his fit for Miami, if they did not care as much about inline blocking then I would be more inclined to the puffed up WR's which most of these guys are now.

I also could be overreacting to just how bad a blocker Gesicki was and that guys like LaPorta and Kraft will be good enough in that area and the team does need a GREAT blocking TE just a competent one.

I doubt Mayer or Washington are anywhere near Miami's pick but they may well have both Kraft and LaPorta(certainly one of them)there at 51.

I still would be focusing on the OL but I get the feeling the team thinks they can grab a vet or two in June when they get Cap relief for Byron Jones.

For me the best strategy at 51 is trade down or BPA unless value at a need happens to coincide there.

Back
Top Bottom