J2O / J Squared - The Jay(s) Train Bandwagon Thread

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score
Any hopes of us having a successful season rest of Ajayi running for 200 yards just about every week

fishfanmiami

Fishy down under
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Any hopes of us having a successful season rest of Ajayi running for 200 yards just about every week
When Gase had Cutler in Chicago I believe they led the league in rushing attempts so Ajayi and company are gonna get lots of carries no doubt so ...

and if you cann't just hang on for the ride

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score
Im all in. Lets see what the season becomes
Hard to be all in with a qb I have spent the last few years ridiculing. But hopefully things can start to look up a little bit, have spent 8 months looking forward to the new season, dont want to utterly write it off just yet

fishfanmiami

Fishy down under
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This thread is just about surviving my desire to merge it because of the the Ajayi namedrop in the title. I suggest more rb talk
na. The other thread is official reporting this is just for fun. At this point we could all use some don't you think brother UK ?

Vol&dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
I think Parker's gonna have a better year with Cutler then he would have with Tannehill cause Cutler isn't shy about just throwing it up and letting his wr make the play.

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think Parker's gonna have a better year with Cutler then he would have with Tannehill cause Cutler isn't shy about just throwing it up and letting his wr make the play.
He's definitely a gun slinger. I have to imagine that despite all the meetings with Gase and the front office . . . he saw an offense with Ajayi, Landry, Parker, Stills and Thomas . . . and that ultimately sold him.

He wasn't coming here with Legadu Naanee, Anthony Armstrong, Davone Bess, Brian Hartline and Brandon London

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He's definitely a gun slinger. I have to imagine that despite all the meetings with Gase and the front office . . . he saw an offense with Ajayi, Landry, Parker, Stills and Thomas . . . and that ultimately sold him.

He wasn't coming here with Legadu Naanee, Anthony Armstrong, Davone Bess, Brian Hartline and Brandon London
Don't you miss Brandon London? Our yearly camp darling. Miss him <3

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom