Jabrill Peppers Master Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabrill Peppers Master Thread

Jabrill Peppers thanked the creator of the video for "taking the time to actually understand what my role was better than these "experts""

https://twitter.com/JabrillPeppers/s...19852748472320

Also, how the **** do you embed a tweet? :lol:

Copy the tweet numbers and paste them b/w these brackets, [tweet.][/tweet.] Simply remove the periods at the end of the word "tweet" as they were just added so the example would visually show up on the page.

[tweet]852319852748472320[/tweet]

I like the kid. However I don't think he fits what we need. As many have said with the correct team I think he can be a star.

However my question is what makes him so much better than Adoree' Jackson? This kid is also an athlete that got better at his one defensive position every year and also a great return and gadget man. I don't get why Peppers gets all the hype and seemingly Adoree' gets none.

If Adoree' is there in the second and we stay at 54 I'd have to really think about taking him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marijuana being against federal law should have no bearing on whether the NFL changes its marijuana policy. And let's be honest, there's no evidence that shows marijuana is any worse than alcohol, so why even have it illegal in the first place?
I don't want my players being a bunch of dopesmokers. Smoke ruins your lungs and worsens athletic performance. It should be legalized, but that doesn't mean the NFL should allow it.Besides, how else are we gonna get our draft day steals?

I don't want my players being a bunch of dopesmokers. Smoke ruins your lungs and worsens athletic performance. It should be legalized, but that doesn't mean the NFL should allow it.Besides, how else are we gonna get our draft day steals?

You should take a hard look at the players on the Dolphins:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/real-spor...hows-that-nfls-weed-testing-policy-is-a-joke/

http://nypost.com/2016/09/18/i-played-stoned-some-nfl-players-love-getting-high-before-kickoff/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...veted-by-nfl-players-as-invaluable-painkiller

https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/07/13/ricky-williams-nfl-players-percentage-smoke-marijuana

I love Adorée but he will go in the 1st too much potential for him, and remember Sidney Jones got hurt so that helps his stock.

I'll never understand the fascination with marijuana. It really isn't that great and cant believe some people would risk their careers over it, floors me really.

These are players mostly in their 20s. I would bet more players smoke weed than not. So that cat is out of the bag. I'm not a big fan of dictating how adults live their lives, as long as their not in trouble with the law or doing PEDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO the line being drawn in the sand placing Foster and Peppers on its wrong side based on diluted urine - not any positive tests is conveniently shaky. Factor in that even if positive, marijuana has a less deleterious effect than does alcohol abuse. Let's not forget that the Fins had one of the greatest QBs of all time fall to us because he was an alleged coke head. How did that work out?

If we have a chance to score Foster, Grier better ****ing run that card up to the podium!!!

the current process is seriously flawed if simply drinking water can result in a failed or diluted test. they need to use a different method.

Ehh there are plenty of ways to do it without a lot of the harmful smoke.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

the current process is seriously flawed if simply drinking water can result in a failed or diluted test. they need to use a different method.

I think it's the shear volume of water some of these guys drink before the combine.

It'd probably suck having to piss every ten minutes though lol

Generally the NFL keeps giving the test until the results come back conclusive. The process is different at the combine by my guess of the time crunch given the enormity of events and players.

Ehh there are plenty of ways to do it without a lot of the harmful smoke.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

It'd probably suck having to piss every ten minutes though lol

Welcome to my " Prostate the size of a football" world

Back
Top Bottom