Jabrill Peppers Master Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabrill Peppers Master Thread

Well done overall...

Peppers is easily a top 20 talent in pretty much any draft...sad to see the player maligned for playing whatever was needed to help his team win. Natural football player (think defensive Landry), high-end instincts, attitude, and swagger.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. "Natural Football Player!" We could also use him on special teams. Get landry off return duty and challenge Grant back there. Not sure if I like him the first but he's a solid player. Tremendous athlete!

Why are you all assuming it's only weed? And sign of addiction is when someone is willing to risk millions for it.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Marijuana being against federal law should have no bearing on whether the NFL changes its marijuana policy.

And let's be honest, there's no evidence that shows marijuana is any worse than alcohol, so why even have it illegal in the first place?
If you think the NFL is going to change the policy before the federal government makes it legal. I have bridge to sale you.

If you think the NFL is going to change the policy before the federal government makes it legal. I have bridge to sale you.

They will. The NFLPA exists to lobby for issues like this, it's not a dictatorship.

All you have to do is google, the ideas are out there, and the policy will change. Likely will become much less punitive as years go on....and this will happen waaay before the Federal Government gets around around to legalizing it.

So Peppers, (who odds are high, will probably become a star safety in the NFL), because he tested positive, might fall, maybe as deep as late in the 2nd or further.

Well, last year Miami hit a grand slam with Tunsil, If after taking a quality LB or DE in the 1st, If the other teams do pass on him, and Miami is up, I think Miami would have to be crazy (Unless there is more to this failed test), if they do not jump all over him.

Doubt at worst he gets out of the top 5 in the 2nd, but probably goes late in the 1st. This is fun...though, not for him. :lol:

Marijuana being against federal law should have no bearing on whether the NFL changes its marijuana policy.

And let's be honest, there's no evidence that shows marijuana is any worse than alcohol, so why even have it illegal in the first place?

What!!! You want to end up looking like these guys?

Cheech-and-ChongMAIN.jpg

Plenty of studies show that light drinkers of alcohol live longer than non-drinkers.

There are no studies that show that marijuana usage increases life expectancy.

Plenty of studies show that light drinkers of alcohol live longer than non-drinkers.

But again, these guys do seem to be happier in their shorter lives...LOL

Cheech-and-ChongMAIN.jpg

Lots of legitimate studies that it kills cancer cells and gives quality of life to those with terminal illnesses. Decreases frequency of seizures in epileptics. Treats chronic pain.

Alcohol promotes violent behavior. Marijuana promotes relaxation and free thought.

MJ studies are also very limited and mostly related to addiction/recovery due to it's absolutely ****ing ridiculous classification as a schedule 1 substance.

Peppers is easily a top 20 talent in pretty much any draft...sad to see the player maligned for playing whatever was needed to help his team win. Natural football player (think defensive Landry), high-end instincts, attitude, and swagger.

I find it ****ing hilarious that some think Peppers sacrificed his potential game changing abilities to "suffer" thru Don Brown's defense as a nobody to absorb blocks and do dirty work. That's some fresh ****.

If he really possessed high-end instincts he would have made more of an impact on the defensive side of the ball. Fact remains that rarely happened.

Those tests are so subjective that only a fool would take those as gospel. Saying one is better than the other is utter manure.

What about stress and anxiety? Those cause wear and tear on a body and many people are medicated with marijuana to reduce stress and anxiety.

When have you ever read a news headline that read "Man high on marijuana charged with domestic abuse" ?

I don't even smoke it, but let's be honest, if you've ever taken an opioid for pain after surgery you've ingested a much riskier and powerful substance than marijuana.

And to the guy who suggests that the NFL can't or won't lax its rules on marijuana before the Federal Government...WHAT? Many companies around the world don't test their employees for marijuana. It has nothing to do with federal law.

Back
Top Bottom