Jabrill Peppers Master Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabrill Peppers Master Thread

Kinda. For some reasons the rules at the combine differ from that of the actual NFL. If a player gives a diluted sample in the regular NFL, he is allowed a certain time or multiple tests until a proper result can be had. This doesn't hold true for the combine.

and we are talking about the combine.... fail.

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/1481237248595578

Beyond hysterical. So no one in the Peppers Camp...his Agent...Peppers himself...family advisors...none of them entertain the possibility that this might come up as a probable "Diluted" sample?....So with millions on the table...we just go with " Lets Take our Chances?!?!?!" MY Dear God

You've never been sick to the point where your doctor told you to drink plenty of fluids?

Of course I have. Just not when Im going to the NFL Combine and millions of dollars are on the table...and having the foresight to know that by doing this will come back as a diluted sample and viewed a a failed test. Monumental difference. So this never crossed the minds of anyone in Peppers Camp??

Im not saying at all that Peppers has a drug problem or purposely tried to dilute the test . Just comes off as being so ill prepared for the results and not factoring in the damage it might do to his image among the GMs and his draft position

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/1481237248595578

Beyond hysterical. So no one in the Peppers Camp...his Agent...Peppers himself...family advisors...none of them entertain the possibility that this might come up as a probable "Diluted" sample?....So with millions on the table...we just go with " Lets Take our Chances?!?!?!" MY Dear God

The other option is not being hydrated enough and potentially embarrassing yourself at the combine. Which is worse, being hydrated and rolling the dice on the minimal chance you'll fail the test while dominating the combine, or not staying hydrated and having teams question your endurance, stamina, dedication, etc. because you struggled? This is an issue in the NFL. Leave it to Goodell to not handle it.

I'd steer clear of Foster at this point. I know he's a special talent but this guy worries me. Maybe Saban was able to keep him in check but I just don't think he can stay out of trouble at this level.

Of course I have. Just not when Im going to the NFL Combine and millions of dollars are on the table...and having the foresight to know that by doing this will come back as a diluted sample and viewed a a failed test. Monumental difference. So this never crossed the minds of anyone in Peppers Camp??

Oh...so Peppers got sick on purpose? I guess he could have skipped the Combine testing all together and then have people questioning his competitiveness or preparations.

Who said he got sick on purpose? How does not flooding your system with fluids not raise a red flag to anyone in the Peppers camp that it will come back as a diluted sample? Thats all I'm saying. They had to know it would come back that way. Better to come off as a possible drug offender?? He had other options than risking coming back with a failed test. So he chose the stigma of a possible failed test over worrying about his competitiveness or preparation?

Trade back from #22 and take Willis, then trade up from #54 and take Peppers
G in 3rd round (Elflein, Pocic, Asiata)

As with Foster, not in round one for me.

If he has gotta hydrate that much and has issues with cramps I can only imagine what the South Florida heat will do to him (and I am a big Peppers fan). Not to mention he could indeed be hiding something you just never know and there is too much advice and precedence out there to have any issues come up.

All good, neither guy is an Edge rusher which is what I hope we covet at 22.

If they slip to 54 then it is game on.

It's still against the federal law so no.

Marijuana being against federal law should have no bearing on whether the NFL changes its marijuana policy.

And let's be honest, there's no evidence that shows marijuana is any worse than alcohol, so why even have it illegal in the first place?

It's legal in Colorado, but any employer has the right to have a drug free work place. Just like you would loose your CDL in Colorado if you test positive. It's just like alcohol. It's legal but I can't drink on the job.

Back
Top Bottom