Jabrill Peppers Master Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabrill Peppers Master Thread

I'm not advocating drafting anyone. I'm just stating what role Peppers would play if he was selected.

The defense was horrible for a number of reasons but the play of Jones and Adbul-Quddus was the least of the problems.

Ok. fair enough. Of course both those guys getting hurt didn't help matters

Ozzy rules!!

his reason makes a lot of sense. but they should re test these guys, or develop a new way to test these guys

diluted is a little different then a fail but it is flagged because it is possible he was trying to hide something

Actually, it is a fail. It' a little different that a positive test....I knew what you meant though.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Good...now can we stop talking about him being our 1st round pick?

That does surprise me with Peppers.

Not sure you take someone off your board for that, but in a loaded draft you certainly want to manage all your risk.

As an aside, I know MJ is now legal in California so wonder if the NFL will have to eventually change some of their thinking on it.

It's still against the federal law so no.

This is only because he wouldn't open the gas mask/bong package I sent him.

I know some of you are proponents of marijuana use and believe it is harmless.
I've even been mocked by some here for my views. However, the facts are that 6% of users do become addicted.
That would explain why some of these guys risk millions. You can wave it off as stupidity. I believe it's more serious.
BTW, we are not even sure the diluted samples were to hide cannabis in all these cases. Could have been something else.

diluted is a little different then a fail but it is flagged because it is possible he was trying to hide something

Its basically known that when you give a diluted sample, you made an attempt to hide something. A very small possiblity that it just happened by accident.

I've even been mocked by some here for my views. However, the facts are that 6% of users do become addicted.
That would explain why some of these guys risk millions. You can wave it off as stupidity. I believe it's more serious.
BTW, we are not even sure the diluted samples were to hide cannabis in all these cases. Could have been something else.

Exactly. Views on pot aside he's a slip up from missing four games now. Tunsil has worked, dion Jordan did not. Dolphins have to tread lightly and do their homework on what type of person he is.

Too stupid to lay off whatever you were using or taking when you know you are being tested

A lot of assumptions being thrown around concerning a player of very high character.

Do you have a link that explains this 6% addiction rate? I'd be interested in reading it.

lol @ a 6% addiction rate on marijuana - what does that even mean?

i wonder by that measure what the addiction rate on fast food is? or even sugar?

Back
Top Bottom