Jaelen Phillips is ridiculously skinny | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaelen Phillips is ridiculously skinny

Just saw the clip, played during the 2nd qtr showing Philips and Vsn Ginkel at the childrens hospital.
Seeing him out of pads and,,Holy Crap he has almost no meat on his bones.
Does he even have a frame capable of bulking up?
No matter how quick he is, a LT can knock him off target with a mild forearm shiver.
He's just got to get stronger maybe. Wasn't jason taylor quite slim too? Or even more slender?

Another quality thread by the OP. You must have some nasty hemorrhoids as many times as you pull crap out of your ass.

Really Man, we resorted to calling Players of J Phillip size SKINNY, Jesus man get a hobby or something, if those kinda things bother you, SMDH šŸ˜‚

I think his larger problem is his inability to tackle. Every time I see him on the field, I see him missing a tackle.

Yeah Iā€™m of the opinion that Phillips has a lot more to show us than he has so far this year

Phillips is not skinny. He's a monster. I was 20 feet from him at training camp and he was beasting out on the sled so hard I thought it was going to break. I even posted it in the TC thread. Totally incorrect.

Our DEs and Rush LB faced Jackson and Allen back to back two guys who break contain quite regularly and in a hurry I think we will get home 50/50 balls will go up tonite and our secondary will even get PDs now the D can focus and play their game

Body shaming again? Discounting someone's potential or value because they don't fit the "Parcell's" mold.

Just saw the clip, played during the 2nd qtr showing Philips and Vsn Ginkel at the childrens hospital.
Seeing him out of pads and,,Holy Crap he has almost no meat on his bones.
Does he even have a frame capable of bulking up?
No matter how quick he is, a LT can knock him off target with a mild forearm shiver.
So was JT. Seemed to work well for him.

Itā€™s been a disappointing start to the year based on how he finished last season. The missed tackles need to be cleaned up

Back
Top Bottom