Jakeem Grant vs. Omar Kelly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem Grant vs. Omar Kelly

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
I kinda want to know what Omar said to him.
I don't really use twitter.

98935d51dfb684f410430d49b1a4c229.jpg

Im liking it. More and more players are starting to call this loser out. I have never seen a bigger douche then Omar Kelly. Dude has zero professionalism.

Good thing Grant doesnt read the gameday threads...

Unfortunately, being an NFL player means having your play analyzed and in the mouths of reporters. Now, I think Omar is Fin hating snake, but Jakeem would do well to ignore him.

I love it! Can't stand Omar and his condescending interviews. Go to L.A and do let the door hit you on the way out.

I am no Omar fan but right now Grant is just about holding onto a roster spot

This is playoff week- he needs to be focused on catching the ball not twitter. Drake has far surpassed him on returns his future may well be in doubt, he needs to step up and that requires focus

I think Omar asked a q in press conference. He tweeted how gase said he needs to be consistent and hold on to the ball.

Basically Omar said Grant's days in Miami are numbered. His one speciality and he's been struggling to do that the last few weeks. He's having less and less of a purpose Each week.

Basically Omar said Grant's days in Miami are numbered. His one speciality and he's been struggling to do that gen last few weeks. He's having less and less of a purpose Each week.

I saw him on a few offensive series during the Patriots game. That's a great sign. He really needs to capitalize on his opportunities.

Omar is constantly talking about Grants inconsistent catches. He figures Grant is on borrowed time. He might be right for once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw him on a few offensive series during the Patriots game. That's a great sign. He really needs to capitalize on his opportunities.

He did get 1 yard on o.... but dropped another punt

Back
Top Bottom