Jalen Ramsey: The Restart | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey: The Restart

As a guy who has kept a military regulation haircut for almost 40 years...I like the change! More professional looking IMO, like when Waddle did the same.

Can't wait to get this guy back on the field!

I’ve listened to Ramsey, and he seems smart and level headed and speaks common sense. I don’t think he’ll rush it to put himself in harms way. Can’t wait to see him line up

This is way sooner than I expected.....target day should be the week after our bye week though ......do not rush him and risk further injury
Prob right about playing after the bye, but sure would be nice to have him for KC.

no.....what the 21 day window means is you have to either count him on the 53 man roster or you have to place him on IR for the rest of the year

"Wolfe reports that Ramsey will not play against the Eagles this weekend and the team will play the Patriots in Week Eight before heading to Germany to face the Chiefs in Week Nine. They’ll have a bye after that and, barring setbacks on the practice field, Ramsey will likely be in the lineup at some point in that run."

Back
Top Bottom