Jalen Ramsey: The Restart | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey: The Restart

Happy to hear.

We take these surgeries for granted sometimes… recoveries don’t always go well

I think he's going to make such a significant difference down the stretch. He's a rare, rare blend of size, physicality, speed, burst, and he's awesome in man or zone.

He was amazing at FSU, and he's been even better in the NFL. He's been one of my favorite players since his days at FSU, and I'm really excited to see how he fits in. I think his presence and versatility will elevate the other players on the defense.

I think he's going to make such a significant difference down the stretch. He's a rare, rare blend of size, physicality, speed, burst, and he's awesome in man or zone.

He was amazing at FSU, and he's been even better in the NFL. He's been one of my favorite players since his days at FSU, and I'm really excited to see how he fits in. I think his presence and versatility will elevate the other players on the defense.
Plus, he plays with an edge. Something I think this defense has lacked for awhile.

Are you guys going to tell DJ or do I have to?

The Simpsons Flirting GIF

Wow. Man. Maybe it was a "bucket handle" type of meniscal repair, which is easier to do and come back from. Or maybe all that "he's superhuman" stuff isn't hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom