Jalen Ramsey: The Restart | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey: The Restart

Could just be a phone. Hell they shoot movies on phones now
Zoolander Blue Steel GIF

Good news. We will blits more now that we have another shutdown corner.

Question. The schedule says we play the eagles next then KC then new england.

Other say we play eagles the new england then kC.

Which is is?

Thanks in advanced.

Speaking of windows, Needham's window is one more week? Or two? I lost count. I wonder what kind of form he'll be in

After thinking more about this, it'd seem to me that the team feels Ramsey might be ready for the KC game. They must feel that way or else, starting his window now would make no sense. We're all saying he should come back for the Raiders game after our bye week but that's 5 weeks from now so why start the window now which means he needs to have a spot on the 53 in 3 week.

Anyway, maybe I'm think too much of it but the timing for this seems odd

After thinking more about this, it'd seem to me that the team feels Ramsey might be ready for the KC game. They must feel that way or else, starting his window now would make no sense. We're all saying he should come back for the Raiders game after our bye week but that's 5 weeks from now so why start the window now which means he needs to have a spot on the 53 in 3 week.

Anyway, maybe I'm think too much of it but the timing for this seems odd

21 days would fall 3 days after the KC game, seems like the timing is spot on. They can activate him for the KC game or wait until a day or two after.

21 days would fall 3 days after the KC game, seems like the timing is spot on. They can activate him for the KC game or wait until a day or two after.
Exactly! At worst he would be back for the Raiders game after the bye week. Achane is eligible to come back for that game as well.

Yep...we just have to hang-on long enough with some wins included, until stuff starts coming together. Getting closer.

Back
Top Bottom