Ja’marr Chase | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja’marr Chase

I have to laugh when people say Chase ran an "artificial" 40 but no one says that about any of the other prospects as if LSU is the only program that would be guilty of this. Then you have the Bama situation, I get Smith to a degree with the hand. But no way I am drafting Waddle if he cannot run because that tells me his ankle can't be trusted. As for Harris, what is the deal there? No injury to hide behind. He slips behind Etienne and possibly Williams for me.

Chase runs a 4.38, bench press off the chart and put up insane numbers with Jefferson slotted on the other side. I guess the guy wasn't sitting around on the couch stuffing his face and gaming during the season. I don't think he will be there at 6, if he is that will be a tough call between him and Pitts.

I have to laugh when people say Chase ran an "artificial" 40 but no one says that about any of the other prospects as if LSU is the only program that would be guilty of this. Then you have the Bama situation, I get Smith to a degree with the hand. But no way I am drafting Waddle if he cannot run because that tells me his ankle can't be trusted. As for Harris, what is the deal there? No injury to hide behind. He slips behind Etienne and possibly Williams for me.

Chase runs a 4.38, bench press off the chart and put up insane numbers with Jefferson slotted on the other side. I guess the guy wasn't sitting around on the couch stuffing his face and gaming during the season. I don't think he will be there at 6, if he is that will be a tough call between him and Pitts.
Well written and thought out. I agree!

There are so many good to great wideouts in this draft and we had the great edge in being able to coach the senior bowl, I think Pitts is the target, but there are so many different options for us right now. Fields pro day was great for us.

I know I was harsh on Pitts but after his pro day I have zero doubts.
He is a young lad easily capable with his size and frame to be a solid blocker.
My only fear is ATL grabbing him.
Good to see you came around, brother.

83 3/8 inch wing span is longer than Megatron's 82 inches..longest for a WR or TE in 20+ years!

Beast! Unicorn! Man-Child! Still only 20 years old!

There are so many good to great wideouts in this draft and we had the great edge in being able to coach the senior bowl, I think Pitts is the target, but there are so many different options for us right now. Fields pro day was great for us.
It definitely helped, squeeze in 4 QB's with the first 4 picks and we are in unreal shape, guaranteed one of the two.

I like Pitts...but because of two POS Gator fans ..I hope and pray to draft anybody else but Pitts...Don't even care who it is now..

Back
Top Bottom