Jameis Winston Next Year.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Next Year....

No to Jameis Winston... but you people are deluded if you think he is worse than Tannehill. He defintiely isn't... and for you people to think Teddy Bridgewater is a solution but he isn't shows how much you know about football.

Winston > Bridgewater > Tannehill

At the end of the day, I don't really care who our QB is next year as long as we've moved on from Tannehill, if we can get him for less than the money we save by cutting 17 then hell why not, there is talent there, immaturity too and the increase in turnovers he's had this season is a conern, but here's a chance to see if the HC is the QB guru we were told he was, if he could save Winston's career, it will be a huge feather in his cap.

crabs.png

1. giving thill17 28m. and you know he cannot live up too that waste of money...that also is saying your not trying win a superbowl.
2. if price is right I would give him chance. on one yr deal....

No to Jameis Winston... but you people are deluded if you think he is worse than Tannehill. He defintiely isn't... and for you people to think Teddy Bridgewater is a solution but he isn't shows how much you know about football.

Winston > Bridgewater > Tannehill

Yeah Bridgewater who has 28 Tds and 22 ints in his career and hasnt played in 3 years is better than thill......and Winston who has 6 tds and 10 ints on the same team where Fitzpatrick has 13 Tds and 5 ints. But I can see where you hold Winston to a high regard because of his flawless decision making on and off the field.......I am the one who doesn't know anything about football though.

Tannehill is not even on the roster next year at 26 million next year (or whatever the actual number is)

Someone’s gotta play quarterback. God help us if it’s Brock Osweiler.

Yeah Bridgewater who has 28 Tds and 22 ints in his career and hasnt played in 3 years is better than thill......and Winston who has 6 tds and 10 ints on the same team where Fitzpatrick has 13 Tds and 5 ints. But I can see where you hold Winston to a high regard because of his flawless decision making on and off the field.......I am the one who doesn't know anything about football though.

Oh you go year by year stats to determine whether a football player is better than another? Not by their film and ability... You know what... You do know more about football than me.

That seals it guys, whoever has less touchdowns than Ryan Tannehill is worse than him as a Quarterback.

Lets take a look at Ryan Tannehill's stats from this year and see who is better out of all 3 QB's then?

Wait even better tell me out of those 3 QB's who has thrown the most touchdowns to the opposite team?

Guess I beat you with your own faulty formula?

If you think thay Jameis Winston would do worse with this team and Oline than RT17 then yes, you dont know football.

Even Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Tannehill.

Oh you go year by year stats to determine whether a football player is better than another? Not by their film and ability... You know what... You do know more about football than me.

That seals it guys, whoever has less touchdowns than Ryan Tannehill is worse than him as a Quarterback.

Lets take a look at Ryan Tannehill's stats from this year and see who is better out of all 3 QB's then?

Wait even better tell me out of those 3 QB's who has thrown the most touchdowns to the opposite team?

Guess I beat you with your own faulty formula?

If you think thay Jameis Winston would do worse with this team and Oline than RT17 then yes, you dont know football.

Even Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Tannehill.

I am sure you do a lot of film study on Teddy Bridgewater and Jameis Winston. Because everybody has time to do film study on a guy that took his last meaningful snap in 2015. Its not a year to year thing. Tannehill has been better throughout his career than both of them. Winston was just benched. Teddy has been cut by one team and traded from another. Seems like some actual people in the NFL would agree. Who knew.

Back
Top Bottom