Jameis Winston | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston

I mean "Hell"...I like a little outlaw or wolf in my players,but..."sheesh"..If character and integrity have nothing to do with it...just dig Aaron Hernandaz up...that will
help with the tight ends....Give Rae Carruth a shot,he probaly needs a job..
O.J. probably has a little juice left(pun intended)...he could do mop up duty.

All of those guys were convicted of a serious crime. Winston wasn't convicted, or he'd be serving jail time just like they did.

Not trying to be a Winston apologist (although I'm sure I'll be called one now), but let's compare him to a Ray Rice, Kareem Hunt, etc ... because that's closer to the mark than Hernandez, Carruth, and OJ.

All of those guys were convicted of a serious crime. Winston wasn't convicted, or he'd be serving jail time just like they did.

Not trying to be a Winston apologist (although I'm sure I'll be called one now), but let's compare him to a Ray Rice, Kareem Hunt, etc ... because that's closer to the mark than Hernandez, Carruth, and OJ.

more opportunities is the only difference between them now.

Umm....both of you are showing your idiotic tendencies & assumptions. I DON'T WANT WINSTON HERE. NOR AM I A FSU FAN or WINSTON FAN.

You betas who believe whatever the PC crowd tells you to regarding sexual assaults, always believe the woman gynocentrism (look it up), etc. would be best served by educating yourselves on the matter. Here is one study that anywhere from 2 - 8 % (median of 5%) of rape claims are false:

https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf

So...using the midrange 5%...out of 10,000 rape claims approx 500 out of those 10,000 would be false reports (but...you didn't know that). And you think that's "statistically irrelevant"?? LOL...if so, that is why no one should take you seriously.

There's my knuckle dragger. So why defend him if you don't want him here? Because it's soooooo outrageous for someone accused of multiple sexual improprieties to be guilty?

Waiting for the next useless reddit excerpt to further substantiate your 'claims'. :lol:

There's my knuckle dragger. So why defend him if you don't want him here? Because it's soooooo outrageous for someone accused of multiple sexual improprieties to be guilty?

Waiting for the next useless reddit excerpt to further substantiate your 'claims'. :lol:

You come down on me for being "insulting" yet you come out with "there's my knuckle dragger" LMAO...not at all a hypocrite, huh? Oh...and not solely defending him per se (actually my initial whole point was the Rothlisberger issue) but saying someone should have to be PROVEN or even FOUND guilty before having their lives and careers ruined...apparently you have a problem with that. So..again..just an accusation is good enough for you, right??

Useless "reddit" excerpt???..WTF are you referring to....the study I linked (which you probably didn't even read....or, if you did were incapable of understanding since it had words with more than 5 letters) was from U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE - OFFICE ON VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN....but you apparently are afraid to read the facts and just cling to your narrow minded beliefs and that it's impossible for women to be wrong or nefarious.

Umm....both of you are showing your idiotic tendencies & assumptions. I DON'T WANT WINSTON HERE. NOR AM I A FSU FAN or WINSTON FAN.

You betas who believe whatever the PC crowd tells you to regarding sexual assaults, always believe the woman gynocentrism (look it up), etc. would be best served by educating yourselves on the matter. Here is one study that anywhere from 2 - 8 % (median of 5%) of rape claims are false:

https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf

So...using the midrange 5%...out of 10,000 rape claims approx 500 out of those 10,000 would be false reports (but...you didn't know that). And you think that's "statistically irrelevant"?? LOL...if so, that is why no one should take you seriously.

Oh...and way to try to deflect my argument about false reporting by saying "you don't want rapists held accountable". That's you using demented logic to get the power on your side (or try to make me shrink from my position) and not at all what I am saying. I want those PROVEN to have raped or COMMITTED sexual assault to be punished with the maximum penalties allowed. Apparently your saying the mere allegation is enough.....hopefully you experience it one day.

And, I guess since you're one of the "the woman can never be questioned or at fault" you wouldn't support charges or max penalties being filed against them for such false reporting, right?? Look up Brian Banks and see how his life (and football career) was ruined by a later prove false charge by a woman (he served years in jail also). IMO, once that was proven, she should have had to serve the same sentence and been put in jail for the time he served for her false claims.....but, you'd probably say she was just confused and couldn't be held accountable for her actions, right?? Hypocrite much?

LOL @ calling anyone betas. Keep that stormfront BS there.

Apparently because we don’t want sexual predators QBing our team, we’re betas? Dude outed himself as one of those alt right weirdos by using that stupid term, whatever it means.

OJ was never convicted, though. He ran through the prosecution like he used to run through defenses.

I consider myself a hard core conservative....and yes,they're some women that have lied about..( but,the the majority are telling the truth).
Jameis has several mistakes of varying degrees,so to me..that's not someone to be the face of a basically billion dollar franchise.
I'm just picky like that.

I consider myself a hard core conservative....and yes,they're some women that have lied about..( but,the the majority are telling the truth).
Jameis has several mistakes of varying degrees,so to me..that's not someone to be the face of a basically billion dollar franchise.
I'm just picky like that.

Dude has too many skeletons in the closet to consider him as the "face of the franchise" for me...sexual assault, groping, shoplifiting (though some was in college)...to me, the talent doesn't outweigh the potential headache that would ensue if we were to get him.

Even if Winston had high character, which he certainly does not, he’s an especially dumb man. He’s at an outlier level, the type of guy where you’re startled at how dumb he is, to the point that you could feel sorry for someone playing with such a stacked deck against him.

Apparently because we don’t want sexual predators QBing our team, we’re betas? Dude outed himself as one of those alt right weirdos by using that stupid term, whatever it means.

HAHA....yeah...and you just outed yourself as a prejudiced (possible racist...see...I can make illogical jumps just like you) person by labeling someone who WAS NEVER FOUND OR PROVEN GUILTY as a "sexual predator"......I think you're against him because he's black....I have no proof of this but I assume it and since I've made the allegation it must be true, right?? See how that works?

In the spirit of "some men you just can't reach" I'll leave you and your pal BobDole with this quote (although the "Entertain clowns and you become part of the circus" quote would also be quite fitting with you two):

"You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change."

Race has no bearing on how stupid you can be....

HAHA....yeah...and you just outed yourself as a prejudiced (possible racist...see...I can make illogical jumps just like you) person by labeling someone who WAS NEVER FOUND OR PROVEN GUILTY as a "sexual predator"......I think you're against him because he's black....I have no proof of this but I assume it and since I've made the allegation it must be true, right?? See how that works?

In the spirit of "some men you just can't reach" I'll leave you and your pal BobDole with this quote (although the "Entertain clowns and you become part of the circus" quote would also be quite fitting with you two):

"You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change."

Oh awesome, apparently I can’t think because I’m not willing to accept a sexual predator. Cool story, bro.

Back
Top Bottom