Jameis Winston | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston

You know it’s been a bad year in Miami when it’s not even the off-season and the football forum turns into the politics forum.

Dude has too many skeletons in the closet to consider him as the "face of the franchise" for me...sexual assault, groping, shoplifiting (though some was in college)...to me, the talent doesn't outweigh the potential headache that would ensue if we were to get him.

And let’s even pretend we’re an absolutely terrible fan base and would be willing to accept such a dirtbag just because we want TDs. He’s one more screw up away from ending up on the commioner’s exempt list and not even being able to play. There’s no good reason at all to consider this guy.

You know it’s been a bad year in Miami when it’s not even the off-season and the football forum turns into the politics forum.

I think the more interesting take is why has sexual assault turned political? Shouldn’t everyone be against having a sexual predator on the team?

In my experience, dudes who use the word "betas" to describe other men who stand up for women are often the ones with the most fragile view of their own masculinity and self worth.

I think the more interesting take is why has sexual assault turned political? Shouldn’t everyone be against having a sexual predator on the team?

1.) Who said I was talking about the sexual assault conversations?
2.) When it comes to sexual assault and Jameis Winston, the conversation for me isn't even worth having.

Why? Because he's not a good enough football player to warrant any further discussion. The guy has Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson, OJ Howard, Chris Godwin, etc and can't even average a 2:1 TD:INT ratio. Put those players on the Dolphins, and Miami is probably quite happy with Tannehill's performances.

My entire point of him being around strong leadership was about football, not past personal matters. To get the full capability out of Winston, he needs to be in a locker room where they can make sure he's in the film room studying and working on his craft, not out partying and getting in trouble. Miami is most definitely not that place for him.

If you have to force somebody to do their job,then ..they're not the person for said job.....no matter the location .

If you have to force somebody to do their job,then ..they're not the person for said job.....no matter the location .

Many examples where it has worked out for strong franchises. And of course there are examples where it hasn't. Once again: It doesn't matter, because Miami is the inverse of a strong franchise.

Many examples where it has worked out for strong franchises. And of course there are examples where it hasn't. Once again: It doesn't matter, because Miami is the inverse of a strong franchise.

Please tell me what strong franchise got a sexual predator to see the light....

Please tell me what strong franchise got a sexual predator to see the light....

We're talking about two different things here. Which is fine. It doesn't matter to me, because I don't want Winston in Miami. Have a good day.

If he is cut it's the easiest no brainer pickup in franchise history...... But we wont. We will end up with an old broken Flacco who will be out for the season by week 4.

Oh wow!!!.. umm, well ummm... how do put this, No, please no.

Find someone better then what we had with a heathy Tennehill, not keep bringing QBs that are a two year waste of time.

Umm....both of you are showing your idiotic tendencies & assumptions. I DON'T WANT WINSTON HERE. NOR AM I A FSU FAN or WINSTON FAN.

You betas who believe whatever the PC crowd tells you to regarding sexual assaults, always believe the woman gynocentrism (look it up), etc. would be best served by educating yourselves on the matter. Here is one study that anywhere from 2 - 8 % (median of 5%) of rape claims are false:

https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf

So...using the midrange 5%...out of 10,000 rape claims approx 500 out of those 10,000 would be false reports (but...you didn't know that). And you think that's "statistically irrelevant"?? LOL...if so, that is why no one should take you seriously.

Oh...and way to try to deflect my argument about false reporting by saying "you don't want rapists held accountable". That's you using demented logic to get the power on your side (or try to make me shrink from my position) and not at all what I am saying. I want those PROVEN to have raped or COMMITTED sexual assault to be punished with the maximum penalties allowed. Apparently your saying the mere allegation is enough.....hopefully you experience it one day.

And, I guess since you're one of the "the woman can never be questioned or at fault" you wouldn't support charges or max penalties being filed against them for such false reporting, right?? Look up Brian Banks and see how his life (and football career) was ruined by a later prove false charge by a woman (he served years in jail also). IMO, once that was proven, she should have had to serve the same sentence and been put in jail for the time he served for her false claims.....but, you'd probably say she was just confused and couldn't be held accountable for her actions, right?? Hypocrite much?
Just curious ...

Exactly which part of Winston’s character that he’s shown us leads you to be a staunch defender of him being part of the 5% false claims, rather than the 95% dirtbag rapists?

Seriously? Which part?

Just curious ...

Exactly which part of Winston’s character that he’s shown us leads you to be a staunch defender of him being part of the 5% false claims, rather than the 95% dirtbag rapists?

Seriously? Which part?

Hey...at least you're willing to ask for evidence and at least try to pretend there's something called due process. And, this morphed into a defense of Winston but I was pointing out the broader issue of false reporting of sexual assaults and how one can't assume it's so just based on an allegation. I'll even admit Winston isn't the best example to use here (as he's had other issues) , and I don't even like the dude but the supposed charges against him were dropped and never judged in a court of law. The female accusing him also took a payoff (settlement) - don't know about you but any woman I know would not be pacified with a cash grab if she was indeed raped - she'd want the guy to be subject to charges & jail time and have her say in court and having money waved in her face would not convince her to drop everything. That she did so to line her pockets is questionable (of course the "she didn't want to be victimized all over again with a trial" excuses will be offered up).

I don't know if you read everything above but from my previous post:

Listen...I don't even WANT Winston here....I just keep an open mind, don't always believe the headlines and look into the details. And in the 2012 ALLEGED sexual assault there are troubling questions about the female in question....did you know she first claimed she was struck on the head (NO INJURY FOUND UPON EXAMINATION), then she claimed she was drugged (NO DRUGS FOUND IN HER BLOOD EXAMINATION) and that the semen of 2 different men was found on her underwear???

Back
Top Bottom