Jameis Winston | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston

There isn’t too much trouble for this guy to get into in TB. But south beach lmao! It would be entertaining

Dipsticks have a way of getting into trouble,no matter where they are located.

Setting aside the questionable things off of the field aside he really is not that great QB. Truth is the real answer at QB has got to come to the draft. You look at all the successful franchises and Super Bowl winning teams they usually have a quarterback that they drafted. Once in a while you get the rarity of guys like Peyton Manning, Drew breeze, Kurt Warner, etc.

Umm....both of you are showing your idiotic tendencies & assumptions. I DON'T WANT WINSTON HERE. NOR AM I A FSU FAN or WINSTON FAN.

You betas who believe whatever the PC crowd tells you to regarding sexual assaults, always believe the woman gynocentrism (look it up), etc. would be best served by educating yourselves on the matter. Here is one study that anywhere from 2 - 8 % (median of 5%) of rape claims are false:

https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf

So...using the midrange 5%...out of 10,000 rape claims approx 500 out of those 10,000 would be false reports (but...you didn't know that). And you think that's "statistically irrelevant"?? LOL...if so, that is why no one should take you seriously.

Oh...and way to try to deflect my argument about false reporting by saying "you don't want rapists held accountable". That's you using demented logic to get the power on your side (or try to make me shrink from my position) and not at all what I am saying. I want those PROVEN to have raped or COMMITTED sexual assault to be punished with the maximum penalties allowed. Apparently your saying the mere allegation is enough.....hopefully you experience it one day.

And, I guess since you're one of the "the woman can never be questioned or at fault" you wouldn't support charges or max penalties being filed against them for such false reporting, right?? Look up Brian Banks and see how his life (and football career) was ruined by a later prove false charge by a woman (he served years in jail also). IMO, once that was proven, she should have had to serve the same sentence and been put in jail for the time he served for her false claims.....but, you'd probably say she was just confused and couldn't be held accountable for her actions, right?? Hypocrite much?

Just out of curiosity, you’re suggesting that the 5% false claim bit makes it statistically relevant? Okay, stats guy. Here’s a math problem for you. How unlikely is it, when there’s a 95% probability it isn’t a false accusation, for the same person to be falsely accused twice, by two different people?

I’ll give you a hint: It’s pretty ******* improbable. Well under one percent.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, you’re suggesting that the 5% false claim bit makes it statistically relevant? Okay, stats guy. Here’s a math problem for you. How unlikely is it, when there’s a 95% probability it isn’t a false accusation, for the same person to be falsely accused twice, by two different people?

I’ll give you a hint: It’s pretty ******* improbable. Well under one percent.

Well, in 2017 alone there were nearly 100,000 reported rape cases:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191137/reported-forcible-rape-cases-in-the-usa-since-1990/

So, 5% would mean 5,000 men falsely accused....you don't think that's relevant?? (you WOULD if you are one of your sons/friends/family members were one of those 5000). Even 2% (2000) or less would be relevant in the sense that the alleged victims were fleecing the system and using state supported revenge or retribution (i.e; using the legal/court system to jam up or imprison innocent people) based on false reporting and getting away with it (at cost to the taxpayers also).

You're right though....and, as I've already admitted, Winston is a poor choice to use for the bigger argument of false rape reporting. He is not one to be held up as a pristine character as he has multiple issues going on - to me, it's not about him but about the current, very dangerous happenings going on of "if she said it, it must be true" (which, in Winston's case, I'm willing to believe the Uber driver's accusations (which wasn't a rape claim) much more than the rape charge which has a lot of troubling questions regarding the victim).

So, even though this is undoubtedly the wrong forum (but came up because he was being discussed here) I ask you and others here: Are you saying just the mere accusation by a woman is to be always taken as fact?? That, based on such a claim, the accused should just be judged guilty on her say so??

BTW, Winston was never charged in the rape case and the State Attorney General did not find there was enough to bring a criminal case against him....what should have been done in this case or any others like it?...no investigation, no vetting, no hearings...just a immediate and unable to be challenged finding of guilt?

who cares about his personal life, i just don't think he's good, but neither is young ryan

Can't believe there are still people who think Jameis is good . The very reason he is getting released would be because he sucks.

Can't believe there are still people who think Jameis is good . The very reason he is getting released would be because he sucks.

At 24 years old he has over 14k passing yards and 84 TDs. For his age and being only in the league four years, those are some pretty lofty numbers and they would have been better had he not been suspended or stupidly benched for Fitzmagic.

Is he an elite QB? Probably not. Has likely another Matt Stafford. Prolific but turnover prone. But a team can work with that if they have a good OL, run game, talented receivers, and a good defense. So far in Winston's career he's not had a good OL or running game, their defense has ranged from average to terrible, and their special teams unit has been average to terrible. It's not all down to Winston, frankly he's not the problem for that team.

With that said, I wouldn't want him here because of the off field stuff. But from a talent perspective he could be a good addition but much like Tannehill, Winston needs the right supporting cast and environment to succeed, and arguably we don't have that either.

As I expected though.....no responses from the white knights to my rebuttal questions.

Jameis Winston is absolutely a rapist and I'm the sort of person who believes that many college rape accusations are nonsense.

Fact: If you don't want people to think you are a rapist, don't hang out with a convicted rapist and grope your Uber driver.

Back
Top Bottom