James and Taylor Update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James and Taylor Update

AEGBRG

9th Season Coming Soon
Reaction score
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
Ja'Wuan James (stinger) is not going to be longterm serious even though he didn't return to the game. Jamar Taylor (shoulder) is serious.

If Finnegan does not come back next week we are in huge trouble. Pray he comes back.

In other news sean smith and davis and both excellent corners lol

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
Ja'Wuan James (stinger) is not going to be longterm serious even though he didn't return to the game. Jamar Taylor (shoulder) is serious.

If Finnegan does not come back next week we are in huge trouble. Pray he comes back.

Come on, we have the great Lowell Rose to take his place. You know, the CB who was acting like he was afraid to tackle. Rose will be abused like a rented mule.

Come on, we have the great Lowell Rose to take his place. You know, the CB who was acting like he was afraid to tackle. Rose will be abused like a rented mule.

Don't be surprised to have Lowell Rose sighting at your front door with a package in his hands this week. We will pickup a CB.

Sorry to hear that about Taylor. I was really angry about him giving up the first on the third-and-20, but hate to see anyone get seriously injured.

It isn't like teams have quality DB depth of 10 guys. Finnegan, Davis, and now Taylor hurt. What do you expect them to do?

I think we can win with finnegan out next week but him not coming back next week would be disheartening and not sure how it would fair the rest of the season.

It isn't like teams have quality DB depth of 10 guys. Finnegan, Davis, and now Taylor hurt. What do you expect them to do?

I think Brown will play some next week. There just not a lot of options at this point.

The sickening part about Taylors injury is, he was injured when a Broncos WR used just 1 hand to shove him and Taylor went flying to the ground and was injured. For crying out loud, Taylor needs to get tougher and stronger!!!

Losing Taylor is bad but we're playing the Jets. Walt Aiken will step up.

The sickening part about Taylors injury is, he was injured when a Broncos WR used just 1 hand to shove him and Taylor went flying to the ground and was injured. For crying out loud, Taylor needs to get tougher and stronger!!!

^^^ He says this when it was against one of the Biggest, Fastest and Strongest WR in the game...Give me a break poster

Back
Top Bottom