James and Taylor Update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James and Taylor Update

Losing Taylor is bad but we're playing the Jets. Walt Aiken will step up.

You're a Dolphins fan and you're seriously taking the Jets lightly? I have zero faith in this team to sweep the Jets, which we realistically need to do now to make the playoffs.

And seriously, the Jets do have a solid receiving corps now that Decker is healthy. If our pass rush plays like it played today, our MASH unit secondary will make Mike Vick look like Peyton.

^^^ He says this when it was against one of the Biggest, Fastest and Strongest WR in the game...Give me a break poster

I don't care who it's against. Taylor is suppose to be a strong 200 pound CB and he was shoved by 1 hand and goes flying through the air. That is despicable.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

You're a Dolphins fan and you're seriously taking the Jets lightly? I have zero faith in this team to sweep the Jets, which we realistically need to do now to make the playoffs.

The Jets will be jacked to beat us and ruin any playoff hopes. I fully expect them to beat us.

It doesn't matter that much... Season is over. By cabt lose 3 games U have a kead and the ball and expect to still have a good record. It's over guys

#Dolphins CB Jamar Taylor likely out for season with shoulder injury dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2014/11/23/dol…

I don't care who it's against. Taylor is suppose to be a strong 200 pound CB and he was shoved by 1 hand and goes flying through the air. That is despicable.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Because you have no idea about reality and How long it takes to develop strength at the professional level.

At this point I think they'll bring in another cb. Dimitri patterson maybe an option like someone mentioned?

I'll bet $10 Jamar Taylor has a torn labrum.

We're really going to compare Eric Decker and Michael Vick to Peyton, Thomas and Sanders? :lol:

I think you guys have had enough beer.

The Jets beat Pittsburgh. Are we better than Pittsburgh? About the same, more or less, IMO.

The Jets will be jacked to beat us and ruin any playoff hopes. I fully expect them to beat us.

Some of the stuff you post.

Just stop.

stopsignhitsweatherreporter-1.gif

The injuries are getting ridiculous Moreno, Albert, Ellerby, and three defensive backs. It's getting beyond mere depth. I think in the end the injuries will buy Joe another season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It had nothing to do with strength but rather momentum, Taylor was back peddling when he was pushed! Good grief!!

Good thing we are facing the offensively challenged Jets next week...

Will Davis, and now Taylor...Its AMAZING how Ireland draft picks outside of Tannehill just torpedo everything on the luck scale. It's uncanny.

Back
Top Bottom