James and Taylor Update | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James and Taylor Update

Because you have no idea about reality and How long it takes to develop strength at the professional level.

And you don't either apparently.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

It had nothing to do with strength but rather momentum, Taylor was back peddling when he was pushed! Good grief!!

That wasn't the case but carry on and make excuses.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

At this point I think they'll bring in another cb. Dimitri patterson maybe an option like someone mentioned?

Would love to have Patterson back. He is a CB who can actually play physical.

You forgot the Michael Thomas injury he was really playing nickel very well. Now we have 3 corners out for the year and Finnegan is out indefinitely. This is crazy nobody has more then 5 corners

Miami is going to need to draft at least two more CB's this offseason. Grimes should be good for a year or two more, one would think. But outside of him... we have some guys that we hope can turn the corner. Still upset about VD being traded, but stuff like that happens. I hope Miami can draft a really good #2 CB next year.

This rest of this year is going to be ugly if Miami cannot find a way to get really good pressure from the DL as one cannot expect to have back-ups to the back-ups playing at a high level, if we were to get lucky enough to make the playoffs.

What's the status of Finnegan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call Dimitri Patterson Monday morning. Sign him. He knows our system and personnel.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley · 2h 2 hours ago
Regarding Jamar Taylor, it's far too soon to know how much time he'll miss, but his shoulder injury does not appear to be season ending.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Abramsom is saying he is done for the year.

When you lose player after player and you're down to guys you've never heard of it wouldn't be a surprise if Vick threw for 250 yds and 3 TDs next week.

Injuries happen, it's that time of year when minor injuries may knock a player out for the year. Teams who have good depth survive. Most didn't know Michael Thomas' name last year when we beat the Pats, this year most were upset when we lost Thomas for the year. Next man up.

Yeah and had we kept them, we would be tied up in over 50 million in contracts between the two.

I woulda kept Smith who got a reasonable deal and had flashes here. Davis would never have developed in Miami

good news about james i was really worried about a torn pec or labrum in his shoulder...taylors loss sucks...cb depth has gone dire now...really need finnegan back next monday...

lazor did a nice job with the scheme to hide that awful right tackle too...well that and the qb did

Back
Top Bottom