James Walker: Dolphins rookie minicamp observations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Walker: Dolphins rookie minicamp observations

29p24wo-1.jpg

Vaark, you never fail to crack me up.

How one person can find/make so many spot-on pics is beyond me, lol.

Roll the gold, bro! Roll the gold, lol.

LD

I found this the most interesting of James Walker's observations.

This also was the first glimpse of the Dolphins' new offense under Lazor. The Dolphins used a lot of different looks and formations on the first day of rookie camp -- and it was probably just a small portion of the playbook. The route combos and some concepts are different from a year ago when the offense was run by former offensive coordinator Mike Sherman.
http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/7622/dolphins-rookie-minicamp-observations

I am so glad that we cut ties to Sherman (and Ireland)...it's like a breath of fresh air.

Excited about our new, younger OC, with some fresh ideas and hopefully creative and bold play calling. We shall see how Lazor does. Have to admit my hopes are pretty high though, and counting on none of this, "well it takes a year or two in a new system" stuff.

hater's got to hate...lol

it's "hot" and "hot hot" now.

just kidding. i have no idea. but since the go/go go was a Mike Sherman thing, it should be gone now.

Maybe we can go back to "hut'..."hut hut".
I don't care what grunt or word he uses as long as it isn't so easy as "hut" - run, "hut hut" - pass, like Shermins offense.
That was the most pathetic cadence I ever witnessed in a NFL game.

Back
Top Bottom