Jamie Nails Should Be Ready Next School...other Tidbits. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamie Nails Should Be Ready Next School...other Tidbits.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Thanks for the info DCH....But Im pissed now that Ricky didnt invite me to that private party!

:lol:

Great post DCH...The competition on this team, hopefully will keep everyone on their toes the whole year and we may get a December boost out of this..yea baby...

Yeah DCH covered a lot of facets this time around it was really cool, lots and lots of info....a welcome thing at a slow time like this

Originally posted by Dr. Love
That's weird, usually ck is right on the money, with everything.............

You gotta throw in your personal attacks don't you.....You couldn't help but hit submit on this one huh?.....I think you have been warned before.....I'm going to talk to wharf about this first but, don't be surprised if you have trouble logging in tomorrow....you may have that trouble for about a week......

CK, thank you for letting it slide, we will make sure that this stops one way or another.

You gotta throw in your personal attacks don't you.....You couldn't help but hit submit on this one huh?.....I think you have been warned before.....I'm going to talk to wharf about this first but, don't be surprised if you have trouble logging in tomorrow....you may have that trouble for about a week......

CK, thank you for letting it slide, we will make sure that this stops one way or another.

I'm confused , did Dr. Love start some trouble in the past? I take it his comment was sarcastic.

Anyways , great post DCH! I needed that.

And to all you UCF fans, I can't wait to see them get their butts whooped by the Toledo Rockets. (again) Since their coach said they were going to run through the MAC on their way to a"major" conference. They seem to have a little problem with that last year .Maybe their coach will learn to think before insulting the competition in his first year in its conference. It should be interesting to watch next year.

Thanks DCH, great post as usual.

But it's MORLON.

That guy will be off the team before you learn his first name!

Yes BC2 it was sarcastic......He seems to have a problem with CK and most of his posts are directed AT CK.......we have asked him before to stop and he chose to continue.....Now we chose to STOP HIM.

Thanks for steppin in inFINs. Its not that I need ya to fight battles for me but its good that you dont allow the board to degenerate into a bunch of mindless verbal banter and trash talk among people who think they are witty.

I KNOW you can handle yourself CK.....I appreciate your restraint....

Am I the only guy who likes what I saw out of Edwards when he did play?

Back
Top Bottom