Jamie Nails Should Be Ready Next School...other Tidbits. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamie Nails Should Be Ready Next School...other Tidbits.

I don't think Edwards showed anything real special during the season. He was capable but didn't supply any big plays or even show anything special IMO. CK did you have a problem with Dr. Love over at the old Herald site???

Originally posted by DNY
I don't think Edwards showed anything real special during the season. He was capable but didn't supply any big plays or even show anything special IMO. CK did you have a problem with Dr. Love over at the old Herald site???

Nothing special? All things considered I must disagree.
I think we should hold on to him. He has the best hands of any of our rb's and hopefully will show even more in camp and preseason.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Thanks.

Thanks for steppin in inFINs. Its not that I need ya to fight battles for me but its good that you dont allow the board to degenerate into a bunch of mindless verbal banter and trash talk among people who think they are witty.
I KNOW you can handle yourself CK.....I appreciate your restraint....
Thanks.
Jesus guys...get a room already....:lol:

Edwards just seemed to be too tentative in the open field. Never made anything of the 3rd down plays he was involved in...except of course against the Lions.

I'd like to see if he can show more of his instincts and some playmaking ability.

I think Edwards looked fantastic but the coaches like Minor more. From a health standpoint they can rely on Minor more thats for sure. I just wanna see Edwards get his chance again, I know he wants it really badly, and I know he's not going to get it here. Even if Ricky goes down god forbid, he's not gonna get that chance I think Minor's number will be called.

If he could get that chance to really do a lot on the field for the Bucs, I'd like to see him get that opportunity, realizing that its not gonna hurt our team much if at all to see him go.

The funny part, DNY, is that the answer is no. Never had a problem with Dr.Love on the herald board anymore than he had a problem with 75% of the people there. He just thinks he's cool for coming over to this board and taking over Cmor's role of pestering me. He's like, a hanger-on or something. I find it kind of funny that the guy never went out of his way to say anything to me on the Herald board, but he comes over here and he's tryin to like "represent" for that board or somethin and use his faux-wit over here.

Anyone who persistently dogs others ought to get a week off to think about it. Withdrawal hurts. :www:

Someone got put in TimeOut?

:clap:

Back
Top Bottom