Jamie Nails | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamie Nails

Plus in Ozzy's report, he made a huge block that made a big hole for the running back. Jamie is back, and tough as Nails!!

On one play during the middle drill, he exploded off the line, right into the LBs and NAILED Corey Jenkins (no pun intended....well, yes....pun intended). Could have lifted him up in the air if he wanted to.

BTW - I like what I'm seeing out of Jenkins so far (whatever that's worth this early).

Originally posted by Muck
On one play during the middle drill, he exploded off the line, right into the LBs and NAILED Corey Jenkins (no pun intended....well, yes....pun intended). Could have lifted him up in the air if he wanted to.

BTW - I like what I'm seeing out of Jenkins so far (whatever that's worth this early).

Same play I refered to and actually it was two players, add in Freeman as well. He could hahve lifted both of them.

Very good to hear.. Nails needs to be in this line-up as a starter.. I'm not very fond of McKinney as a guard from what I saw the last 2 games last year.. Granted he was a rookie.. But Nails is a superior player and glad to hear he is "playing with no limitations"

I think you'll be pleasantly suprised wth McKinney this year. He's looking good this offseason. He got thrown in the fire down the stretch last year against Hovan and Seymour (two studs). I think it was good for him. I have confidence in him at guard.

Oddly enough, CENTER is where I question him.....simply because I haven't seen him there much. :)

Originally posted by Ozzy

Same play I refered to and actually it was two players, add in Freeman as well. He could hahve lifted both of them.

I figured we were talking about the same play. I just didn't remember Freeman getting hit. Yay!!

well, we have to see how his achilles responds in the next few days, i also think it´s to early to declare him back to normal, although the way you described his movement, sounds very impressing :rocker:

Last edited by a moderator:
In a way of looking at it, I gotta admit clumpy has a point, from a historical standpoint. Sometimes guys who come back from serious surgery like that "faster than can be believed" really would have benefitted from a little exra re-hab.

But injuries are injuries, and who's to say that Rice wouldn't have hurt himself again, first game back, no matter how long he'd re-habbed (by the way, I promise not to take part in a similar "McGahee's coming back to early" snowball fight, at any point, either ;))

I'm happy to see that Jamie Nails, a guy that a couple seasons ago appeared to be in very real danger of eating himself out of the NFL, seems to have found the fire he needed under his ***. The man has worked hard while he has been in Miami, and I just hope he (gets and) stays healthy enough to play up to last year's standard, all season long.

I'm not about to take clumpy's salary bet, myself.

i dont think Nails achilles injury was as serious as others, defenitely not like marino's. i mean this heavy man walked off the field with it.

I don't think he's 100%. But I think he's obviously ready to play. The question is, how long can he go without soreness?? How much until he has to stop.

Judging from what I saw yesterday, Buffalo's gonna hate to see him when he gets all the way back.

Love to hear about Nails. He "nailed" Jenkins? Corey is my new favorite guy so he'll give it back I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom