Jamie Nails | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamie Nails

Am so glad we have Clump too keep us from getting too taken with the team. He will always be there too find the negative posibility with every situation. Lol Keeps the site from being boring and one sided. Thanks Clump, I always enjoy your comments. :D

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

This is an example of how little you know about Mike Williams. He is one of the best conditioned players on the Bills with below average body fat for an OL :rolleyes:

And so how do you know the condition of J Nails clumpy ? Do you know what kind of conditioning regime he has been following this off season ?

Funny how you billgoat fans keep attacking J Nails .... Could it be that you are feeling guilty that your f-o screwed up AGAIN..

Letting a potential PRO BOWLER be picked up by a divisional rival and watching your :laughat: defensive line be smacked around like h-s fodder must be very frustrating clumpy ......:lol:

Marino1983

Clump,

Are you going to remind us of the poor play of Sam Cowart again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Cowart didn't start playing LB until late in the season and PLUS, he was only a 2 down LB last year. Pre-injury in B-LO, he was a 3 down LB. He has had another off-season to fully heal and will likely be the Pro-Bowl caliber LB again.

Originally posted by Marino1983

And so how do you know the condition of J Nails clumpy ? Do you know what kind of conditioning regime he has been following this off season ?

Funny how you billgoat fans keep attacking J Nails .... Could it be that you are feeling guilty that your f-o screwed up AGAIN..

Letting a potential PRO BOWLER be picked up by a divisional rival and watching your :laughat: defensive line be smacked around like h-s fodder must be very frustrating clumpy ......:lol:

Marino1983

I doubt this.........he was a UFA and was basically out of football for an entire season(2001) before he finally realized that he needed to dedicate himself to conditioning and it resulted in his 2002 season. Bills made the right choice in not re-signing him.

Git da F*ck outta here !!

It's time to kick the dog again..:lol:

I haven't seen that report but I really don't pay menstrual cycles much attention.

I doubt this.........he was a UFA and was basically out of football for an entire season(2001) before he finally realized that he needed to dedicate himself to conditioning and it resulted in his 2002 season. Bills made the right choice in not re-signing him.

Then what issss your point ?

I guess that players can't change (IYO) ? Apparently your television has the same problem as YOU do clumpy,,, biased vision !!! Nails was having a great season until the achilles injury... Just ask your jill defensive line and linebackers !

You keep on bashing (as other goat fans do) J Nails,, posting that he will relapse, gain the weight back, or as in this thread, that he is coming back too early from injury...

Sounds like sour grapes and intimidation to me !!:D

Marino1983

I'm callin' the SPCA ;)

BTW: Didn't Nails sit out a practice because of cramps?

Heh knew Clumped would come out with this one. Jay Williams sat out with cramps also. Nails along with everyone else has to get back into game shape.

The facts remain that he kept the weight off while rehabbing. He's back in the lineup without being held back (hell Tim Bowens was given time off to rest his knees). All he has to do at this point is not over do it and get back in game shape. And Nails if your listening......please learn some pass blocking for crying out loud!

I guess it's not possible that people(Fins FO, etc) would put a positive spin on this :rolleyes:

I guess its not possible that a bill's fan would put a negative spin on this.:rolleyes:

I've never said I wish for him to get hurt, I've always maintained that he's not close to being in shape for the rigors of the regular season. I'll stand by my assessment

No player is ready for the rigors of the regular season before TC. But that's not what you predicted. You predicted that Nails wouldn't be recovered from his injury in time for TC. Your assessment was clearly wrong, whether you stand by it or not.

:couch:
He's not 100%, I'd bet my year's salary on that. He's coming back too early

I'll take that bet, but only if you raise the stakes to $20!!

Originally posted by rafael

No player is ready for the rigors of the regular season before TC. But that's not what you predicted. You predicted that Nails wouldn't be recovered from his injury in time for TC. Your assessment was clearly wrong, whether you stand by it or not.

clumpy dont know crap. last year they were laughing at us cus of ricky "the drugg" Williams and fat boy jamie Nails. They werent laughing after week one.

The Fact that Nails hurt his achilles in week 14 is rediculous concerning his conditioning . Nails was a probowler and was tons better than Rueben Brown who alot of people say made it on rep on not anything he did last year. Clumpy, if Sam Adams was supposedly 350 last month, what in gods name makes you think he is ready for a full season?fact is he is not. he wont play full time. he will be in on 1st and 2nd down and will come out a couple of series per game. that is what you need to do with a guy that is that big. You just cant stay the course all game being that big. And everyone here knows that Nails is doing fine. anyreports that say he is still a ways to go and is far from getting back to normal is a bogus report.

Back
Top Bottom