Jamie Nails | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamie Nails

I think we'll see some big shots from Corey on ST's this year. Like Ozzy said, this guy is very muscular/athletic and just has "that look" about him. I can't explain it. But when you see him out there, he just looks like a football player. A player who's only going to get better.

If Nails participates in every practice, and doesn't take time off to "rest" his ankle, then he is 100%. Otherwise he is still feeling effects of that injury.

I'm happy to hear that Nails is doing good, but I don't wanna jinx things. He's coming back from a bad injury so I'll wait till the opener to see that he really is back and healthy.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by JeffJewell
In a way of looking at it, I gotta admit clumpy has a point, from a historical standpoint. Sometimes guys who come back from serious surgery like that "faster than can be believed" really would have benefitted from a little exra re-hab.

I don't know that Nails is coming back early. When they did the surgery last season the doctors said the injury was not as bad as they had originally believed. They said that then that they thought Nails would be ready for training camp. The only person who questioned this was clump who has zero knowledge about Nail's injury but works in the medical field and has spoken to doctors who also have zero knowledge about Nail's injury. All I said was who is more credible the doctors who performed the operation and have been monitoring Nail's rehab or somebody applying general knowledge about achilles injuries to predict this specific case. I remember asking several doctor friends about Marino's achilles injury and they all said he would never play again. They were obviously wrong. Applying general info is incredibly unreliable.

Would you give it up clump???

The guy is out there practicing and busting @ss, and your'e just wishing that he was still hurt.
Your'e just trying to make the Bills look good for releasing him.

He's back to 100%, he hasn't been held out or had any problems at all.
Stop being a prick and hoping the guy gets hurt. He's perfectly fine.

I've never said I wish for him to get hurt, I've always maintained that he's not close to being in shape for the rigors of the regular season. I'll stand by my assessment

Look, I'd agree with you if they would have held him out, rested him or whatever.
And this is what I was expecting.

Fact is, he's played every snap with the first string, and even had some big hits (according to people's reports on here.)

His injury wasn't as bad as others of the same kind, and he's made a wonderful recovery. He's about 90-95% right now, and will be more than ready for the opener.

Again, Bills fans worrying about fat Dolphins linemen. I almost just slipped in a puddle of irony dripping off Mike Williams manboobs.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Again, Bills fans worrying about fat Dolphins linemen. I almost just slipped in a puddle of irony dripping off Mike Williams manboobs.

This is an example of how little you know about Mike Williams. He is one of the best conditioned players on the Bills with below average body fat for an OL :rolleyes:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

This is an example of how little you know about Mike Williams. He is one of the best conditioned players on the Bills with below average body fat for an OL :rolleyes:

You're right Clump, it's Adams who the fat one.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom