Jason Cole on Cold Pizza..... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole on Cold Pizza.....

Awsi Dooger said:
In regard to media access, it's pathetic Saban doesn't realize he has no chance to prevail in a battle with the media. They will eat out of his hand if he provides even base access without infantile rules or denial. But if you turn the local media against you, they only have every day of the year to take it on you. Perception becomes reality and they can twist perception any way they choose.

Well, the problem in Miami as I see it is the media is already against Saban and already was before he ever took the job. Saban will win out here IMO because he will build a winner and thats the ultimate shut-me-up.

Section126 said:
Read the thread that Dolfanmike posted.....

The freakin guy was celebrating the fact that the Dolphins got eliminated that year.....

I would say that he is hardly "unbiased"......just the opposite.

cole or salguero? i was referring to cole in my post. i could care less for salguero

MelbournePhin said:
cole or salguero? i was referring to cole in my post. i could care less for salguero

Who do you think Armando was high fiving? Himself?

I'll give you hint who it was....it ryhmes with azzhole.

Section126 said:
Who do you think Armando was high fiving? Himself?

I'll give you hint who it was....it ryhmes with azzhole.
LOL sometimes your to much Sect :)

Section126 said:
What a dweeb.....and he is so full of himself.......

Here is a quote: "There are some things that he does (Saban) that make you scratch your head...but I don't want to get in a war with the man...if he fails here..he will have the media crawling all over him."

:rolleyes:

I have thought for years the reporters following the Dolphins in Miami are out of control.

I'm not sure how this will ever change, but I know I'm tired of the KID gloves they are treated with.

I doubt Nick can change their culture, but I know winning will shut them up.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Well, the problem in Miami as I see it is the media is already against Saban and already was before he ever took the job. Saban will win out here IMO because he will build a winner and thats the ultimate shut-me-up.

Yup it all started when he was deciding whether to come to Miami or not and I heard a few of them say on the RADIO, couldn't Saban wait until after X-Mas to decide?

These guys are so self centered it is beyond contempt.

Section126 said:

Here is a quote: "There are some things that he does (Saban) that make you scratch your head...but I don't want to get in a war with the man...if he fails here..he will have the media crawling all over him."

HAHA!..Aww he's a little cry baby..I think it's suprising that we have a better grasp on our entire team, than the media does..Saban has yet to do anything to make me scratch my head. As a matter of fact, I'm waiting for that time to happen, which I don't see in the near future..

NaboCane said:
Yeah, it's a regular laugh-fest. You don't even have the personal integrity to back up what you say; in one breath, you make an insult, in the next you're saying "oh, but I didn't mean you..." and in yet another breath, "But if you take it personally it's on you."

I'm done with you. I argue with men, not weasels who can't man up. I feel sorry for any woman who's marrying someone who can't be a man and face the world.

But I don't mean you, of course.

But if you take it personally, it's on you.

But the only difference is that I wasn't writing it about you whether you belive it or not. You just 'assumed'. Once you started throwing a temper tantrum I joined in. I got youth on my side to grow up on. What's your excuse? Don't pretend your all high and mighty when your throwing as much crap as your complaining about receiving.

Cole was pissed because Wanny tried to blackball him with the players. All because Cole had the audacity to ask Wanny a tough question...

Section126 said:

hes a hater!....its nothing new...

Finland said:
Jason Cole seems just fine to me. One thing that makes you scratch your head is why Saban wants a QB competition with a has been/never was and Feely. I am not a Feely fan but he will never make it if he does not get treated like the #1, due to confidence and practice reps.

Why not draft a QB?
Why Media restrictions?
Why not B Edwards?

Lots of head scratches if you are not busy clapping for his every move. I do think he has done wonders so far, but no one is perfect. Sometimes he is hailed as too perfect on this site. As far as not saying the dolphins suck on this site.

Last year...The Dophins Sucked! No question. Laughing stock actually.

Fin fan since 1973.

Let's see, a Power Running Back, that's versalite and will touch the ball 20 times game.. Or a WR, that will touch the ball maybe 5 times a game..I think he made the right choice choosing R.Brown. We gave up a number two pick for one Qb, and signed another as a FA, plus got S. Rosenfelswho's developibg nicely. So there's no value in drafting a QB, because we had alot holes to fill. You can't pass up players Like Channing, Roth and Daniels, and the rest of them for a QB, that's not going to play for years..And I think the heavy restriction on the media was because of the Draft he didn't want to be at a disavantage with info leaking out..

NaboCane said:
What's he saying except the truth? If Saban falters, the media WILL be all over him because of the way he's treated them. That's a fact. Right or wrong, that's the truth.

I don't agree with this petty little war the press has with Saban, but on the other hand how would you feel if someone came along and f****d with your livelihood, the thing that puts food on the table for your kids?

As a fan I hate this s**t, I'd rather see cooperation and mutual respect. But taking a side blindly isn't going to help anything, seeing as both sides are dead wrong here.
I see you're side with the media but am siding with Saban. He's going to sink or swim his way and for that I applaud him. We all realize shutting out the media isn't making him friends and will make the media extra critical of him but he's decided that's the way it will be.

You have to love his my way or the highway moxy here. If he fails it will be on his terms. Look back to last seasons training camp quotes from anymous players saying this was wrong or that was wrong. Couldn't agree with Saban more here. The media doesn't need to know everything.

Back
Top Bottom