Jason Cole on Cold Pizza..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole on Cold Pizza.....

VanDolPhan said:
BS. It's one thing to want to lose a game but to openly cheer it on in a public venue they should have lost their jobs the next day. That's the only reason they dealt with it was because they got 'caught' and feared for their jobs. And that's only one incident out of many. The media in this town has always been full of sh*t disturbers.

Anyone who cheers on an opposing team isn't a true fan. Your the type that won't be around if the team pulls a 90's bengals. A fan supports his team even when there are things they'd like to change. It's one thing to sit there and scream "f*ck wanny and I hope he gets fired" during the game. It's another to root for the opposing team.

You keep wanting to rehash what's already resolved. Read my post again. It's done. You can continue to let it bother you, but it's a non-issue now because once a man acknowledges he made a mistake and apologizes, it's over..

NaboCane said:
You keep wanting to rehash what's already resolved. Read my post again. It's done. You can continue to let it bother you, but it's a non-issue now because once a man acknowledges he made a mistake and apologizes, it's over..

How is it resolved? Maybe it is to you but don't speak for others.

VanDolPhan said:
Anyone who cheers on an opposing team isn't a true fan. Your the type that won't be around if the team pulls a 90's bengals. A fan supports his team even when there are things they'd like to change. It's one thing to sit there and scream "f*ck wanny and I hope he gets fired" during the game. It's another to root for the opposing team.

And as for this: try thinking with your head instead of the part of you that produces the testosterone; you'll be better off for it.

NaboCane said:
And as for this: try thinking with your head instead of the part of you that produces the testosterone; you'll be better off for it.

Ah so now your resorting to personal attacks. Nice to see your credibility is about as good as the Miami media's. Not my problem you don't get how much they hurt this team printing lies and trying to stir up crap between players and totally admit they don't like the team. Or how many times they'd break stuff in the media that hurt the teams position on trade fronts etc.

The media always has an agenda and while some of the guys are solid reporters others have about as much credibility as Rome.

Nublar7 said:
What has Saban done to make people scratch their heads? :confused:

Deny Jason Access.

And the only one scratching is Jason, we could care less.

And Nick HASN'T had a losing season anywhere he's been. If he loses here, who gives a ****. He'll win next year.

Jason's mad cuz now he has to WORK at his job.

VanDolPhan said:
Ah so now your resorting to personal attacks. Nice to see your credibility is about as good as the Miami media's. Not my problem you don't get how much they hurt this team printing lies and trying to stir up crap between players and totally admit they don't like the team. Or how many times they'd break stuff in the media that hurt the teams position on trade fronts etc.

The media always has an agenda and while some of the guys are solid reporters others have about as much credibility as Rome.

You're not a scorpio, are you? Because that kind of sting-and-run sh*t is typical of scorpios.

You tell me I'm not a true fan, then proceed to get indignant when I tell you to pull your head out of your butt? Please.

NaboCane said:
What's he saying except the truth? If Saban falters, the media WILL be all over him because of the way he's treated them. That's a fact. Right or wrong, that's the truth.

I don't agree with this petty little war the press has with Saban, but on the other hand how would you feel if someone came along and f****d with your livelihood, the thing that puts food on the table for your kids?

As a fan I hate this s**t, I'd rather see cooperation and mutual respect. But taking a side blindly isn't going to help anything, seeing as both sides are dead wrong here.

I'll tell ya what.......these hacks don't do what they're supposed to as journalists. Report the facts, gentlemen. And while you're at it, don't air the dirty laundry and sell out the people that are providing the arena for your livelihood. Maybe if we stop buying what they're writing, until they shape up, they'll get the message. You wanna feed your kids? Be an example and do your job the way you're supposed to, and quit trying to CREATE a story. A journalist is paid to TELL the story as it happens.

Freedom of speech? Yes, Saban has the freedom to speak or not speak to whomever he pleases. And if Jason Cole, Salguero, Fat Hank, LeBatard or any other South Florida propagandist doesn't like it, go into some other schmoosy business. Saban owes you nothing. Besides, they'll sell him out in a second to make a story. Think back to Max Mercy in "The Natural".......................Art imitates life!

perezferia said:
Deny Jason Access.

And the only one scratching is Jason, we could care less.

And Nick HASN'T had a losing season anywhere he's been. If he loses here, who gives a ****. He'll win next year.

Jason's mad cuz now he has to WORK at his job.

Yup they are all up in arms about it but look what happened when they did have access. They didn't ask crap. How about some of the more important things to ask like Bowens/Yeremiah's rehab's going. How Saban feels about the safety position which is a weakness right now. All too often they write fluff and are only interested in discord and discontent. If there is something truly wrong feel free to discuss it in your articles but sitting there with an obvious bias whining about the media policy is just lame.

NaboCane said:
You're not a scorpio, are you? Because that kind of sting-and-run sh*t is typical of scorpios.

You tell me I'm not a true fan, then proceed to get indignant when I tell you to pull your head out of your butt? Please.

I said "anyone" and was pretty much mostly talking about the media. If you pigeon holed yourself into that then that's your own issue to deal with. For reference I'm a capricorn.

VanDolPhan said:
I said "anyone" and was pretty much mostly talking about the media. If you pigeon holed yourself into that then that's your own issue to deal with. For reference I'm a capricorn.

It's not what you are, it's how you act. Grow up before making judgments on where others' hearts lie.

Anyone who cheers on an opposing team isn't a true fan. Your the type that won't be around if the team pulls a 90's bengals.

And so much for your revisionist history too.

NaboCane said:
It's not what you are, it's how you act. Grow up before making judgments on where others' hearts lie.

I'll make whatever judgements I like. That's what a forum is for. Expressing opinion. If you don't like it there's an ignore button and the back button. That's what "grown up" people do. Talk about calling the kettle black there buddy.

inFINSible said:
Can't we all just get along?...:cry:

Hell I'm having fun that such an innocent comment got his panties in a bunch. :roflmao:

I don't buy any excuse for cheering on another team. This team can go 0-16 and I still wouldn't cheer on an opposing team. It honestly sounds like he's having more issues with his team loyalty then anything else considering I wasn't even aiming that comment at him.

VanDolPhan said:
I'll make whatever judgements I like. That's what a forum is for. Expressing opinion. If you don't like it there's an ignore button and the back button. That's what "grown up" people do. Talk about calling the kettle black there buddy.

Hell I'm having fun that such an innocent comment got his panties in a bunch. :roflmao:

Again with the "sting-and-run" act. You make the uninformed, testicular-driven statements, but then urge everyone to ignore you if they don't agree; particularly when you've chosen to take someone on.

Like I said, grow up.

NaboCane said:
Again with the "sting-and-run" act. You make the uninformed, testicular-driven statements, but then urge everyone to ignore you if they don't agree; particularly when you've chosen to take someone on.

Like I said, grow up.

/me stings and runs to pick up a suit for his wedding.

Hey your the one who got his panties in a bunch. I'm laughing my butt off right now since you were the one who got all up in arms over my opinion and telling me to let it drop.

I look forward to following up on this thread later. It's a riot.

Back
Top Bottom