Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I just happen to view the New York Jets Gang Green site... Man, do they really hate Jason Taylor!!! I know our fans have a dislike for the Jets... But we do it with a little class... Personally, I hope Jason will be back for another season to be a thorn in there side... Putting it mildly... Here are a view excerpts from that site:

gayson-1.jpg

2007: Jason Taylor and the Dolphins go (1-15). Can't get much worse.
dolphins-1.jpg

2008: Jason Taylor wants to play for a winner and forces a trade to the Redskins. Jason Taylor and the Redskins go (8-8), while the Dolphins go (11-5) and win the AFC East.

clear.gif

Man, I hate that guy

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=52204

Last edited by a moderator:
He's never really been a thorn in our side. He has been a source of amusement w/ his crying after we beat his team.

Let's recap some of vaark's great preseason comments:

-rex can't be successful b/c fromer Raven Dcs aren't good NFL HCs(amazing how he is meeting another in the playoffs)

-Rex can't succeed b/c of his Father

-The jets can't win w/ sanchez b/c USC QBs aren't good in the NFL(2 USC QBs meet this week).

Any other photoshops for us Vaarky?:lol:

Is that supposed to be tears on his face? If so that is the worst photoshop job I have ever seen. Could have been decently funny but the execution is just terrible.

Anyway it is much funnier when a player cries on the sideline after an embarrasing loss then it is when a coach cries in front of his team because he is too emotional.

-rex can't be successful b/c fromer Raven Dcs aren't good NFL HCs(amazing how he is meeting another in the playoffs)

-The jets can't win w/ sanchez b/c USC QBs aren't good in the NFL(2 USC QBs meet this week).

Well, had your last two opponents not decided that winning wasn't important to them on that particular day, he would have been right. Well, about Ryan and Sanchez, that is.

Actually we don't hate Rex all that much. We hate your team but not him more than anyone else. I dislike your RB's more because they give us problems.

I just happen to view the New York Jets Gang Green site... Man, do they really hated Jason Taylor!!! I know our fans have a dislike for the Jets... But we do with a little class... Personally I hope Jason will be back for another season to be a torn in there side... Putting it mildly... Here are a view excerpts from that site:

gayson-1.jpg

2007: Jason Taylor and the Dolphins go (1-15). Can't get much worse.
dolphins-1.jpg

2008: Jason Taylor wants to play for a winner and forces a trade to the Redskins. Jason Taylor and the Redskins go (8-8), while the Dolphins go (11-5) and win the AFC East.

clear.gif

Man, I hate that guy

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=52204

Well what do you expect? Hes been tormenting them for years!

Could be worse, he could be a wifebeater like Gastineau...

Oddly enough the same people who are making fun of Taylor for crying are the same people who are praising Sanchez for showing " emotion" while crying Braylon Edward's shoulder. If the Jets lose this week will Sanchez make another speech for the press?

First, the verdict is out on a coach who is now 7-7-2 and doesn't even know he was still in the playoff hunt by facing several teams that took a knee. So where's the problem there?

Second, his father sucked but had a few good years and there's no reason to think that Rex's career trajectory won't be any different

3rd: Sanchez does suck, Carson Palmer is the only QB that's reasonably passed the test of time, and he did it without a great D or running game. Unless that's of course if we're talking about Leinert and/or Booty.

4th: arent' you the troll that said Henne won't be a good pro? jWell, then what does that make Sanchump on an apples to apples basis, not to mention the differences in what they had to work with by comparison??

5: According to you a team that went 11-5 and won the division was lucky Brady was out (who actually went 10-6 this year) and it was a fluke, but a team that's caught Brady the second week in on a shaky leg, went 7-7 and 2 lay downs, that lost 3 out of 4 to the 2 superior divisional competitors deserves to be in the POs. :lol::lol:)

5: No new photoshops Junkybutt,,, just some old ones calling out someone who professes to be objective so long as it favors the jest, whose shtick over tens of thousands of posts, I had long gotten wise to before the majority on this board caught on (it's funny how our resident trolls vanish when we officially own you but return when Lewis and Caldwell take a knee)

Thanks for the request:

10pzmrq-1.jpg

6j28i9-1.jpg

20toy91-1.jpg

Jets fans are upset that their wives or gfs fantasize about being with Jason Taylor lol.

All kidding aside, I have zero problem with them making fun of Taylor. He is a rival player and it is on the ganggreen afterall. I dont go over there crying about them ripping our players like some Jets fans do over here on our board (coughcoughwinkwinkhinthint)

4th: arent' you the troll that said Henne won't be a good pro? jWell, then what does that make Sanchump on an apples to apples basis, not to mention the differences in what they had to work with by comparison??

5: According to you a team that went 11-5 and won the division was lucky Brady was out (who actually went 10-6 this year) and it was a fluke, but a team that's caught Brady the second week in on a shaky leg, went 7-7 and 2 lay downs, that lost 3 out of 4 to the 2 superior divisional competitors deserves to be in the POs. :lol::lol:)

Pretty much this. nyjunc has a habit of backtracking, picking and choosing stats so that they work in his favor. Its also funny that nyjunc is giving you a hard time about your "predictions" while he was running his mouth about Henne before Henne and the wildcat lit up the vaunted Jets defense. But lets not get facts in the way.:up::lol:

Back
Top Bottom