Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

Pretty much this. nyjunc has a habit of backtracking, picking and choosing stats so that they work in his favor. Its also funny that nyjunc is giving you a hard time about your "predictions" while he was running his mouth about Henne before Henne and the wildcat lit up the vaunted Jets defense. But lets not get facts in the way.:up::lol:

well, giving credit where it's due, he did predict preseason that the jest would win 7 games.. and he was right. Don't forget that unless the Jest do it, the WC, unconventional blitz packages and faked FGs are merely "gimmicks."

2009 Jest: 7-7-2

well, giving credit where it's due, he did predict preseason that the jest would win 7 games.. and he was right. Don't forget that unless the Jest do it, the WC, unconventional blitz packages and faked FGs are merely "gimmicks."

2009 Jest: 7-7-2
Not sure why they are hating on you... I find you to be one of FinHeavens best posters. And you add humor to your posts.

jet trolls always fall back on the playoff performances and whatnot. how can you lay all that on his head?

it's so obvious that these guys are just trolls

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why they are hating on you... I find you to be one of FinHeavens best posters. And you add humor to your posts.

You know there's only one objective non-troll here who although begrudgingly, gives the Fins credit where due, instead of juggling, manipulating or parsing data to either put us down or aggrandize the jest by comparison. This is someone who shows up in good times and bad who's coincidentally also a new moderator at TGG where I'll admit he acts more in typical TGG character there.

However he knows how to conduct himself on an enemy forum. So I'm starting my campaign right now for this upcoming "FH Awards" season to elect WhiteShoesWillie "Best Enemy Poster."

You know there's only one objective non-troll here who although begrudgingly, gives the Fins credit where due, instead of juggling, manipulating or parsing data to either put us down or aggrandize the jest by comparison. This is someone who shows up in good times and bad who's coincidentally also a new moderator at TGG where I'll admit he acts more in typical TGG character there.

However he knows how to conduct himself on an enemy forum. So I'm starting my campaign right now for this upcoming "FH Awards" season to elect WhiteShoesWillie "Best Enemy Poster."

vaark come on...that accolade is the only thing NY JUNK has to hang his hat on...take that away and he is merely a shell of a troll.

I dont want nyjunc ever banned. What else would he do with his life if he didnt have Finheaven?
Could you imagine if he was unavailable to access the Finheaven forums? I would picture his reaction very similar to that of the guy that finally gets killed on his World of Warcraft account (see the South Park episode if you havent:lol:). He is completely devastated.

jimmysfuture-1.jpg

Let's recap some of vaark's great preseason comments:

-rex can't be successful b/c fromer Raven Dcs aren't good NFL HCs(amazing how he is meeting another in the playoffs)

-Rex can't succeed b/c of his Father

-The jets can't win w/ sanchez b/c USC QBs aren't good in the NFL(2 USC QBs meet this week).

Any other photoshops for us Vaarky?:lol:

You are in the playoffs and rightly so. However, the Jets won despite sanchez not because him!

You are in the playoffs and rightly so. However, the Jets won despite sanchez not because him!

The Jets wouldn't have even sniffed the playoffs had we started Kellen Clemens back there. So Sanchez has some to do with the Jets making the playoffs, it just is more obvious in some games.

I dont want nyjunc ever banned. What else would he do with his life if he didnt have Finheaven?
Could you imagine if he was unavailable to access the Finheaven forums? I would picture his reaction very similar to that of the guy that finally gets killed on his World of Warcraft account (see the South Park episode if you havent:lol:). He is completely devastated.
which season was that

jimmysfuture-1.jpg

which season was that?

Well what do you expect? Hes been tormenting them for years!

When has he tormented us? he has just TWO multi sack agames against us and we won one of those games. We went 16-8 in games against his team- when has he tormeneted us?

First, the verdict is out on a coach who is now 7-7-2 and doesn't even know he was still in the playoff hunt by facing several teams that took a knee. So where's the problem there?

Second, his father sucked but had a few good years and there's no reason to think that Rex's career trajectory won't be any different

3rd: Sanchez does suck, Carson Palmer is the only QB that's reasonably passed the test of time, and he did it without a great D or running game. Unless that's of course if we're talking about Leinert and/or Booty.

4th: arent' you the troll that said Henne won't be a good pro? jWell, then what does that make Sanchump on an apples to apples basis, not to mention the differences in what they had to work with by comparison??

5: According to you a team that went 11-5 and won the division was lucky Brady was out (who actually went 10-6 this year) and it was a fluke, but a team that's caught Brady the second week in on a shaky leg, went 7-7 and 2 lay downs, that lost 3 out of 4 to the 2 superior divisional competitors deserves to be in the POs. :lol::lol:)

5: No new photoshops Junkybutt,,, just some old ones calling out someone who professes to be objective so long as it favors the jest, whose shtick over tens of thousands of posts, I had long gotten wise to before the majority on this board caught on (it's funny how our resident trolls vanish when we officially own you but return when Lewis and Caldwell take a knee)

Thanks for the request:

:lol2: Awwww, vaarky is mad again! Keep those excuses rolling:lol:

Pretty much this. nyjunc has a habit of backtracking, picking and choosing stats so that they work in his favor. Its also funny that nyjunc is giving you a hard time about your "predictions" while he was running his mouth about Henne before Henne and the wildcat lit up the vaunted Jets defense. But lets not get facts in the way.:up::lol:

Henne has a long way to go to be a successful NFL QB(as does Sanchez). So far I look wrong but let's let this thing play out.

When has he tormented us? he has just TWO multi sack agames against us and we won one of those games. We went 16-8 in games against his team- when has he tormeneted us?

:lol2: Awwww, vaarky is mad again! Keep those excuses rolling:lol:

Henne has a long way to go to be a successful NFL QB(as does Sanchez). So far I look wrong but let's let this thing play out.

But you do agree that Henne as the leg up this year right? I mean had considerably less to work with by far. Although he sat for a year. Also put up better stats than your boy. Ohh and my favorite Henne is a real leader he doesnt cry on his WRs shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom