Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

But you do agree that Henne as the leg up this year right? I mean had considerably less to work with by far. Although he sat for a year. Also put up better stats than your boy. Ohh and my favorite Henne is a real leader he doesnt cry on his WRs shoulder.

He definitely played better this year BUT he didn't face pressure until the final weeks and he failed that test, sanchez had the pressure of starting day 1 and Henne had the luxury of sitting out a year+. I give Henne a higher grade this year(I was impresssed by henne) but I'm not changing how I feel going forward based on this year.

he can put up the better stats, Mark is still playing. Not many rookies start playoff games at QB.

The reason we hate Taylor is because he calls out the fans so much, before this season he even talked about how bad Jets fans are and how Giants fans are a different class.

The guy is soft as a football player anyways..

jason_taylor_red_rooster_strut-1.png

Is that supposed to be tears on his face? If so that is the worst photoshop job I have ever seen. Could have been decently funny but the execution is just terrible.

Anyway it is much funnier when a player cries on the sideline after an embarrasing loss then it is when a coach cries in front of his team because he is too emotional.

Are you being serious?? He tried to build himself up to be some bada$$ & he turns out to be a little cry baby who threw in the towel & stated that his team was out of the playoffs 2-3weeks ago. COME ON MAN!! I rather see a player cry on the sideline before the coach cry's. Man up rexy! Your dad would be ashamed!!

The reason we hate Taylor is because he calls out the fans so much, before this season he even talked about how bad Jets fans are and how Giants fans are a different class.

How much time did you actually invest in Googling an image that would fit your smack talk?

Ah yes, that last one is the perfect description of Mr. junc.

The hilarity of some of these Jets fans, harping on how the Dolphins had an easy road to the playoffs last year, meanwhile their playing teams that just give them a nice shove in the back as if to say "get in there kid we need to fill up space."

Yeah them Jetters totally earned it.

How much time did you actually invest in Googling an image that would fit your smack talk?

I don't think he had to spend much time on it because unfortunately when you type in Jason Taylor, some of his dancing with the stars images are on the first page.

When has he tormented us? he has just TWO multi sack agames against us and we won one of those games. We went 16-8 in games against his team- when has he tormeneted us?

:lol2: Awwww, vaarky is mad again! Keep those excuses rolling:lol:

Henne has a long way to go to be a successful NFL QB(as does Sanchez). So far I look wrong but let's let this thing play out.

Henne has less to go at being a successful QB than Sanchez does.

1) Sanchez threw more interceptions.
2) Sanchez stares down one receiver
3) Sanchez actually had receivers to throw to, and a defense to keep the offense in the game.

The Jets are going to be one and done in the playoffs

1) The Colts and Bengals were resting their starters
2) Sanchez does not know the first thing about playoff football (he's a rookie)
3) The Jets are rebuilding, just as the dolphins are.

Miami will be more successful than the Jets next year

1) The Jets will have a lower draft pick
2) Expectations will be too great to overcome for the Jets
3) Chad Henne will actually have a receiver to throw to (hopefully)
4) Year 3 of the Bill Parcells plan

When has he tormented us? he has just TWO multi sack agames against us and we won one of those games. We went 16-8 in games against his team- when has he tormeneted us?

:lol2: Awwww, vaarky is mad again! Keep those excuses rolling:lol:

Henne has a long way to go to be a successful NFL QB(as does Sanchez). So far I look wrong but let's let this thing play out.

This is the biggest cop out I have ever read in order not to respond to Vaark's well thought out points.

I know ....I know ...the truth hurts!

Henne has less to go at being a successful QB than Sanchez does.

1) Sanchez threw more interceptions.
2) Sanchez stares down one receiver
3) Sanchez actually had receivers to throw to, and a defense to keep the offense in the game.

The Jets are going to be one and done in the playoffs

1) The Colts and Bengals were resting their starters
2) Sanchez does not know the first thing about playoff football (he's a rookie)
3) The Jets are rebuilding, just as the dolphins are.

Miami will be more successful than the Jets next year

1) The Jets will have a lower draft pick
2) Expectations will be too great to overcome for the Jets
3) Chad Henne will actually have a receiver to throw to (hopefully)
4) Year 3 of the Bill Parcells plan

Maybe all that happens, we'll see but we have a much better shot to win this week than you guys did last year and we are doing it w/ a rookie QB.

Who cares about the lower draft pick? Godd drafters find talent at any spot

expectations were made big this year b/c of all the talk, this team will be able to handle the enromous expectations next year

you hope he'll have better WRs to throw to

Parcells has NEVER built a SB team.

One thing about Henne that should concern Dolphin fans is that once he actually had pressure on him late in the season he didn't perform. When he came in 0-3 and had no expectations he played really well but once the pressure came playing for a playoff spot late in the year he crumbled. sanchez didn't put up big #s but he didn't crumble either.

This is the biggest cop out I have ever read in order not to respond to Vaark's well thought out points.

There's nothing well thought out about his posts. he posts nonsense, every once in a while he's good for a quick laugh w/ one of his photoshops.

Here's a prediction I wis I would bet in Vegas, because it's a sure bet. If the Jets win Sunday and Sanchez does nothing more than not lose the game for them everytime a Henne vs Sanchez arguement emerges juncing will use this.

"Sanchez has won a playoff game, Henne has not." That will be the arguement right until next year.

And I do think the jets will win Sunday as long as Sanchez isn't asked to do too much. if the Bengals jump out to a quick lead we'll see what the kid is made of.

While I agree that Henne didn't perform great when the pressure was on it really was too much pressure for a first year starter to endure. The defense let the team get down in the Ten and Hou games and Miami was forced to pass to get back into it.

Y'all know trolls live off attention, right?.... and you're feeding (it)'s...

Is that supposed to be tears on his face? If so that is the worst photoshop job I have ever seen. Could have been decently funny but the execution is just terrible.

Anyway it is much funnier when a player cries on the sideline after an embarrasing loss then it is when a coach cries in front of his team because he is too emotional.

You think so? Jason has done much more in this league, and has a more legitimate right to show emotion, your bloated HC other then showing your start QB the right way to eat hotdogs.

Actually other then taking credit when top teams like the Colts & Bengles mail it in, and decided to wait till the playoffs, what has shamu done to warrant emotion?

Please stop feeding it.

You lose by engaging it in debate.

Back
Top Bottom